Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

Lamberts calling in the favours then ;-)

He signed Paul Dalgish for Livingstone, saving him from the Northern Irish league.Cheers for that Paul, never bought you that drink did I? Fancy a wonderkid for a few weeks?I''m excited by that signing, although I suspect that he will start with Vokes, and see what The Assassin can do from the bench.

Against Scunny i''d throw Pacheco straight in to be honest, let the lad show us what he can do.

Yeah maybe, maybe even give them a half each? To see who partners the beast against Swansea? Well, as long it seems right at half time.

Completely agree, give him his first start at home, against Scunthorpe. No disrespect to them but it''s a game we can go in with a bit of confidence, we still have to win but at Carrow Road seems ideal, rather then at one of the toughest stadiums in the league the Liberty Stadium.

Against Scunthorpe I would field both Vokes and El Assaso with Holt backed by Wheeliebin, Jackson and Martin (who should be fit).

Win the toss, swap the refs whistle for a bugle and blow charge ! ! ! !

From all accounts it took PL weeks to conclude the deal with Liverpool, so long it seems that he began to look in other directions.

Liverpool has had the Spaniard for two or three years, and this is his first loan out. So in a sense we are honoured.

I don''t know when talks about Vokes began, possibly while he was still with Sheffield.

In the end we have made two very astute signings. They are both young, and internationals at their level, and both are keen to make an impression.

They fit the Lambert "young and hungry" template and even if very short term they could turn out to be among his best signings, just when we needed someone like them.

[quote user="Salopian"]From all accounts it took PL weeks to conclude the deal with Liverpool, so long it seems that he began to look in other directions.

Liverpool has had the Spaniard for two or three years, and this is his first loan out. So in a sense we are honoured.

I don''t know when talks about Vokes began, possibly while he was still with Sheffield.

In the end we have made two very astute signings. They are both young, and internationals at their level, and both are keen to make an impression.

They fit the Lambert "young and hungry" template and even if very short term they could turn out to be among his best signings, just when we needed someone like them.[/quote]

Yep, agree with all of that.