Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Sam Vokes of Wolves and Dani Pacheco of Liverpool join on loan

If its this spanish lad he only has finishing of 9 on FM11, is this really the sort of striker we want when we are lacking goals ??

(f**k me I hope a binner quotes that on Tw@tD thinking im serious )

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Hey! A sailboat![/quote]I think you''ll find that''s a schooner.

Hope it''s not Vokes or Platt.Obviously if it is one of them and they come here and fire us to promotion, i''ll hold my hands up, but doubt that will happen

"Hope it''s not Vokes or Platt.Obviously if it is one of them and they come here and fire us to promotion, i''ll hold my hands up, but doubt that will happen"

McNally said it wasn''t Platt

#ncfc in double loan move for strikers Sam Vokes of Wolves and Dani Pacheco of Liverpool - subject to clearance

[quote user="Mahogany"]#ncfc in double loan move for strikers Sam Vokes of Wolves and Dani Pacheco of Liverpool - subject to clearance[/quote]Still watching this space, Archant. Pacheco and Vokes, you say? [:)]

[quote user="Mahogany"]#ncfc in double loan move for strikers Sam Vokes of Wolves and Dani Pacheco of Liverpool - subject to clearance[/quote]

SHUT UP!!!! http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6831258,00.html

Pacheco won''t cope with the championship, only 5ft 6. And Vokes will be a goalscoring great like Wilbraham, Martin and Jackson.

[quote user="ncfcfan"]Pacheco won''t cope with the championship, only 5ft 6. And Vokes will be a goalscoring great like Wilbraham, Martin and Jackson.[/quote]6 games 1 goal...

[quote user="CANARY CHARGE"][quote user="Mahogany"]#ncfc in double loan move for strikers Sam Vokes of Wolves and Dani Pacheco of Liverpool - subject to clearance[/quote]

SHUT UP!!!!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6831258,00.html
[/quote]

Nice one CC [Y]

Although sort of inexperianced, very good signings for me. Vokes, big lad and puts himself about and the other chap is a promising lad too. Well done NCFC.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="CANARY CHARGE"][quote user="Mahogany"]#ncfc in double loan move for strikers Sam Vokes of Wolves and Dani Pacheco of Liverpool - subject to clearance[/quote]

SHUT UP!!!! http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6831258,00.html[/quote]

Nice one CC [Y]

[/quote]

Guess ill be eating some humble pie...... yum yum. lol

[quote user="ncfcfan"]Pacheco won''t cope with the championship, only 5ft 6. [/quote]Bit like that rubbish player we''ve got in our squad at the moment.What''s his name again... oh yeah, Wes Hoola-something?