Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Portsmouth game moved for Sky

"down the m3 and m27 me thinks

That will be the real nightmare, getting there. That is the fastest though not the shortest.

However you will be travelling at the time the world and his wife are on the road heading back - so you''ll need to keep a sharp ear to the traffic reports and be ready to switch routes, quickly.

Get stuck in a jam with no means of getting off and it''s bye bye game.

Bugger - have a Royal Wedding party on the Friday, a group of us were then going straight on to Portsmouth for the game. Sodding Sky

Our fixtures after Scunny are on:

Sat 5.40

Tues 7.45

Friday 7.45

Thur 7.45

Mon 3.00

Mon 7.45

Sat 12.45

typical sky great to be on the telly again but another late trip home for the yellow army i wonder if the club would consider doing a beam back for this game. if so how many would go i for one would

Wow, only two 3:00 saturday kick offs in 8 games... IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

People moan about how many games aren''t played at the standard time in the Premiership, but its just as bad in this league as well.

From a selfish point of view, means i can watch another game. Really annoying not seeing all the home games this season. Might try next season to make up for it, and go to every game home & away.

Well I can understand the frustration but for me living in North Yorkshire I am happy to be able to see another game on sky. Only get to a handful of games per season due to distance so canary player and sky come in very handy.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Wow, only two 3:00 saturday kick offs in 8 games... IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

.[/quote]

Only one, the other 3pm in Easter Monday

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]I think someone is trying to scupper our promotion bid. We nearly always lose on Sky so they''re trying to get us onto as many broadcasts as possible.[/quote]

you read my mind

Damn annoying that. Am planning to stay down there and was going to book our hotel last night. Glad I didn''t get around to it.I hate Sky TV, they really mess things up for us, especially travelling fans!

Spent £65 on the Bristol game and due to sky changing the date, I did''nt even go to the match !

Guess what, it''s happening all over again !

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

If everyone can put aside their own individual ''inconveniences'' for a momemt and allow themselves to look at the bigger picture, this is sureley fantastic news, and potentially even ''promotion winning news''??. What an absolute gift to be put in a position where you know exactly what we need to do with with 2 games left after everyone else has played their penultimate game!.

I''m quite suprised that the football league would even allow such a potential advantage to one club!

[/quote]

I can see your point about playing the penultimate game later than the others GJLMNC but I am more concerned with the recovery time for the Cov game.

Look how jaded the team were against Donny after the Leeds game for evidence of the effect this could have.

Where''s the benefit of a little extra revenue from this one game if it means trading it for an automatic spot and the Play-Off lottery?

[quote user="City1st"]nope. it''s the mugs who willingly fill their coffers[/quote]Yep, I agree with you there!!! [Y]

I gave up Sky Sports in October and don''t regret it at all. I am so annoyed about the Pompey game being moved and hope all those with Sky Sports who feel the same cancel their subscription, Ring them and tell them why you are canceling. It''s the only why to hurt them.

See your point Harry but it was clubs greed and a totally incompetent FA that opened the way for Sky to call all the shots.

I just hope that one day the top teams break away and set up a European Super League taking Sky with them, then hopefully the game in this country can get back to normal.

Yes, rather like someone stuck in Parkhurst prison admiring the brilliant view of the English channel

(the coverage previously was better, no adverts and no cost)