Sign in to follow this  
e10_yellow

Re: Just been on the binners online ticketing site

I''ve heard they''ll be taking sales off their website once we''ve conducted our ballot, as obviously City fans who''ve missed out will then be wanting tickets in the home end - so if anyone is desperate to go and thinks they might not be lucky in the ballot, it might be worth looking into securing a home seat now. Don''t think it''d be too hard to offload it later if necessary.

not really sure that is too accurate

people I know have been buying online for somewhile, it''s a pretty much help yourself so I''m sure the paupers will be aware that many will still buy tickets even if they are in the ballot - just to be sure and if not they should be able to flog them on, at cost

sales from the ground begin from april 1st so even withdrawing the online facility won''t block any City fans wanting tickets

what the paupers might be doing is running a fixed period for online sales then transfering sales to ground purchase only - that will have nothing to do with our ballot

My source is this thread on TWTD which references what their ticket office have said. http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php?m=v&t=113412#113412

My source is this thread on TWTD which references what their ticket office have said.

Best we ask CityAngel what Ipswich are intending to do about ticket sales involving their internet site and box office as after all she is our resident font of all knowledge about what is happening at that end.It is all to do with her bestest friend working for Ipswich or that is what she tells us.[:#]

Tin hat on and awaiting your response my little Angel[;)]

The thread is worthless as I suspect any other binman drivel will be.

The truth of the matter is you can go on the club website and register. I have as have a considerable number of City fans. You can then purchase tickets.

Now presume that the paupers are not as dim as their fans and so will have some mechanism for weeding out City fans. The most logical would be an NR postcode. You have to supply a home phone number so you may be called by some rustic asking you some binner related question to check - though the practicalities of that would most likely rule that out.

Whether City fans should be asking others with a non NR postcode to register and buy tickets is not for me to say. Though I suspect quite a few will simply visit poorman road and buy direct.

From what I can gather the take up down the A140 has been a good deal slower (no pun) than normal, hence the relaxation of the rules so to speak. Their attendances have plummeted to 17,000, many may feel they could be on the end of another pasting and having a night game with no work the day after some may consider that idiots from both sides will cause a disturbance, so they will give the game a miss.

In conclusion. If you want to watch the game at poorman road and you don''t mind sitting amongst the locals then the only person stopping you from seeing the game is you.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Goodness me bluemike, that was quick! Does CityAngel keep you in the cupboard in your shining armour....

[/quote]

Oh my word,look out Nutty because i fear you have just incurred a certain posters wrath.[:#]

Til

It''s nice to know our rustic neighbours are still here

Funny how they haven''t been spouting off about our League 1 players struggling, the Keaneo in who, they trust, our automatic relegation ... ot even why they can''t even afford to pay the rent on poorman road

[quote user="bluemike"]You really are a prize tit City1st, I wish you was sitting next to me at the derby game, total arse. [/quote]

i think you could pick anyone of us to sit next to you, i could happily flick bogeys on you!

[quote user="City1st"]I could well be bin boy

I''m in the Britannia[/quote][:D]

check here -

http://www.itfc.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10272~1024972,00.html

should explain all

just check/write down your details first

you don''t want them asking something you can''t remember !

good luck

Thanks City1st. May just re-register as it looks fairly simple [;)] Just have to remember not to use GrantHoltHattrick as my password [:D]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Does bluemike really live in cityangels cupboard or does he work in a post office...?[/quote]

Oh dear me,a member of the Nutty family doing a bit of Angel bashing.Shame on you young man[:D]

Now then Tilly old boy, it''s all very well you coming on here poking fun but, like Smudger, I''m at my wits end. I''ve tried the naughty step to no avail. His mother won''t let me stop his computer time because she say''s it keeps him quiet while she watches the soaps. A good old clip round the lug just results in a phonecall to Esther Rantzen and the subsequent investigations. Have you any other suggestions?

My only bit of advice for any NCFC fans thinking of sitting with the home fans is keep very quiet.

This is the first time we have played each other away from a Sunday lunch time for a very long time. Lots of Ipswich fans (and ours I suspect) will see this as their chance to have a bit of go at each other and I suspect a fair few will be fulled up on cheap strong larger.

I was there last time we played an evening game and it was not the little school outing it has become on a Sunday.

Hope I am wrong, but I bet I am not.

Now then Tilly old boy, it''s all very well you coming on here poking fun but, like Smudger, I''m at my wits end. I''ve tried the naughty step to no avail. His mother won''t let me stop his computer time because she say''s it keeps him quiet while she watches the soaps. A good old clip round the lug just results in a phonecall to Esther Rantzen and the subsequent investigations. Have you any other suggestions?

[/quote]

Binner

[quote user="bluemike"]You really are a prize tit City1st, I wish you was sitting next to me at the derby game, total arse.
[/quote]

Why''s that Bluemike? Would you "do him"? Hard man..........

Only one prize tit on this website & it ain''t City1st.

[/quote]

Hahaha....very good NN [;)]

Not  at all, I was being sarcastic, I meant I would love him to be next to me....Not !! As for doing someone as you put it, it may be your style but it aint mine.

[quote user="bluemike"]Not  at all, I was being sarcastic, I meant I would love him to be next to me....Not !! As for doing someone as you put it, it may be your style but it aint mine.
[/quote]

Get back in Angels cupboard, binner...

''The'' home end at poorman road

I think you''ll find they are all home ends

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]

[quote user="bluemike"]Not  at all, I was being sarcastic, I meant I would love him to be next to me....Not !! As for doing someone as you put it, it may be your style but it aint mine.
[/quote]

Get back in Angels cupboard, binner...

[/quote]

All seats in the Fanny Magnet Pussy Wagon complete with match ticket were taken Nutty Junior but if this Angel Bashing keeps up there may well be a seat for you.If so good job tickets are not identified as male and female[:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

All seats in the Fanny Magnet Pussy Wagon complete with match ticket were taken Nutty Junior but if this Angel Bashing keeps up there may well be a seat for you.If so good job tickets are not identified as male and female[:P]

[/quote]

Hello big boy....

If there''s a spare seat going I''m your man and I''d just luurrvvve to live in your cupboard.....