Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Norwich's "Supporter charter" out of the window ?!?

I know this topic has been included in another thread but I feel this potential outrage ref: Swansea/Portsmouth tickets is worthy of its own thread.

Am I to take it that any fan could conceivably travel to his first away game of the season at Swansea for a travel cost of £5, would automatically take precedence in buying a Portsmouth ticket over someone whos been to i.e 14 away games this season but isn''t going to Swansea?!?

If somebody from the club reads this please address this before it goes any further and remember the "supporter charter" ballot system which has been in operation for many years !!!

Of course, a member who has been to every single away match including friendlies since 1976, but isnt going to swansea, could miss out on a portsmouth ticket.And of course, some random who actually supports Man utd could bring him and his 15 mates to Swansea away and get tickets for Pompey.But really, everyone who wants a ticket for swansea and is in the top 3 groups (ie the only 3 groups which ever get tickets in ballots) will get one. Must admit I''m chuckling at the fact that everyone seems to have an excuse why they can''t go to Swansea. Watford sold out ages ago though, hehe.

[quote user="totlapr"]Of course, a member who has been to every single away match including friendlies since 1976, but isnt going to swansea, could miss out on a portsmouth ticket.

And of course, some random who actually supports Man utd could bring him and his 15 mates to Swansea away and get tickets for Pompey.

But really, everyone who wants a ticket for swansea and is in the top 3 groups (ie the only 3 groups which ever get tickets in ballots) will get one.

Must admit I''m chuckling at the fact that everyone seems to have an excuse why they can''t go to Swansea. Watford sold out ages ago though, hehe.
[/quote]

My excuse is that i''m in Singapore [:D] Will be one hell of a trip to get to Swansea from there [;)] haha