Sign in to follow this  
Carra Rud

The Froidee Fillum: Everton (a) 93-94

The Saturday before our midweek second-leg trip to Vitesse Arnhem, City score five at Goodison Park with Efan Ekoku netting four and Chris Sutton the other.This was an era that hadn''t been introduced to the idea of ''rotation'' and ''rest'' so to perform every weekend then elsewhere in Europe midweek seems extremely commendable. Proper football.Our previous Froidee Fillums are always on our Tube channel.

Thank you - been trying to show my Liverpool fan colleague that on Youtube for ages but couldn''t find it! I''ll show him when I''m back in tomorrow.

Any chance of Leeds at Elland Road 0-4 with the goal of the season from Goss past a pedestrian Lukic?

Cheers CR

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Muddy funster"]Any chance of Leeds at Elland Road 0-4 with the goal of the season from Goss past a pedestrian Lukic?

Cheers CR[/quote]They''ve got that one too....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHmEU9f_Jdo[/quote]Cheers Pete. Perhaps there''s one misplaced in your memory that you''d quite like? It''d be the least we can do for you ''overseeing'' this blatent infringement/blog plug.

Loving the "reaction" from the Everton fans after each of our goals at their end.

Its like they can''t quite believe that someone has had the audacity to score against them, and, because it was so easy and made their defence look so utterly inept-somehow, we, Ekoku, somewhere, had to be cheating!

They become more and more incensed, until, after the 4th and 5th, young and old alike are gagging to come and "have a go"!

[quote user="Carra Rud"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Muddy funster"]Any chance of Leeds at Elland Road 0-4 with the goal of the season from Goss past a pedestrian Lukic?

Cheers CR[/quote]They''ve got that one too....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHmEU9f_Jdo[/quote]Cheers Pete. Perhaps there''s one misplaced in your memory that you''d quite like? It''d be the least we can do for you ''overseeing'' this blatent infringement/blog plug.[/quote]Most kind. How about the 5-3 win at Burnley in the promotion year or, slightly more obscure, Eadie''s match-winning return from injury at home to Crewe in 99?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]... slightly more obscure, Eadie''s match-winning return from injury at home to Crewe in 99?[/quote]I know just the one. Obscure it is.

I can’t help but notice, watching these videos over recent weeks, how our winning is greeted by huge amounts of booing by the home fans for their own team! Shows just how highly we’re usually regarded.

Yet again,big cheers[Y] A bit of a nice feeling seeing us stuff those *****!!

Why was there a small group of City fans in amongst the bluenoses?