Sign in to follow this  
barclay_canary

Norwich City Shares??

Does anyone know anything about buying and selling the Norwich City shares etc.  Say i wanted to buy some shares, (like the ones they were selling a few years back for £25 or £100)  how would i go about acquiring some?Also if i wanted to then sell my shares, How would i go about selling them?

Contact the company sec at Carrow Road - they will be happy to advise.

[quote user="barclay_canary"]Does anyone know anything about buying and selling the Norwich City shares etc.  Say i wanted to buy some shares, (like the ones they were selling a few years back for £25 or £100)  how would i go about acquiring some?Also if i wanted to then sell my shares, How would i go about selling them?

[/quote]Save your money.It''s like buying a car and not being able to get inside it unless you pay out money every time... and forget about any hope of ever driving it.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]......my glass is half full and I have 100 shares and didn''t buy them so I could sell them for a profit![/quote]Why buy them then?Shares are about maximising investment... not getting into bed with Delia.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Rupethebear"]......my glass is half full and I have 100 shares and didn''t buy them so I could sell them for a profit![/quote]Why buy them then?Shares are about maximising investment... not getting into bed with Delia.[/quote]

When you get to my age even that becomes an interesting prospect.To be serious though Cluck, I bought some many years ago just so I could go to the AGM and recieve the annual report. In that respect they''ve been a very good investment.

But this is about NCFC and a lifestyle choice, its a bit like a racehorse, you don''t buy a stake it it thinking you are going to make a mint.....Delia and I go back a long way but we''re not close enough to share a bed but share a passion for our football club.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Rupethebear"]......my glass is half full and I have 100 shares and didn''t buy them so I could sell them for a profit![/quote]

Why buy them then?

Shares are about maximising investment... not getting into bed with Delia.
[/quote]

So people who bought shares in the club in 1902 were getting into bed with Delia.Those people who bought shares back in 1957 when the club had its back to the wall bought them because they were in bed with Delia.

Cluckbert who really are a prize blonker.Norwich City has over 6,000 shareholders and they bought them because they want to be part of the club and as no dividend is paid where is the profit?

Jog on The Feathered Victor Meldrew.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Rupethebear"]......my glass is half full and I have 100 shares and didn''t buy them so I could sell them for a profit![/quote]Why buy them then?Shares are about maximising investment... not getting into bed with Delia.[/quote]Shares are also about having a sense of ownership... despite their minimal value and size, some people just enjoy having a stake in the club they support and love.

"getting into bed with Delia."

Couldn''t I just have the dividend instead ?

[quote user="City1st"]"getting into bed with Delia."

Couldn''t I just have the dividend instead ?[/quote]

What!!!!  and miss the meat dumpling?Some people are hard to please.

[quote user="City1st"]"getting into bed with Delia."

Couldn''t I just have the dividend instead ?[/quote]Why not?I would if she dressed up. [:P][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/DELIAWAITRESS.jpg[/IMG]

I''m afraid the sight of Delia without her kit on (home or away

Would guarantee I couldn''t get hard, to please

You lot aren''t taking this seriously are you?  [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Cluckbert who really are a prize blonker........

[/quote]You tell him........BLOD! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]TIL the Seeker? Don''t make me Ploddy laugh.... [:|]I understand the Chief Constable said the most suitable rank for his abilities was the one near the Guildhall... so he could park his taxi there.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

TIL the Seeker? Don''t make me Ploddy laugh.... [:|]

I understand the Chief Constable said the most suitable rank for his abilities was the one near the Guildhall... so he could park his taxi there.
[/quote]

The Chief Constable said that you were just rank.[;)]