Sign in to follow this  
el chorizo!!!

Mild anti-depressants all round i say!

Amazing what one record signing = hopes of staying up at all time high, followed by woeful performance at Villa = hopes of staying up at all time low, can do isn´t it.

I think i shall invest in some pharmaceutical shares.

God i love football

I always find a walk on the beach helps...trouble is, it''s raining here so it''s not too inspiring right now.  Still, hope springs eternal - beach or no beach!!!  Now if you were a woman el chorizo (and I''m assuming you''re not!)...it''s depressing and acutely emotional like that every so often whether we win or not!!!  Bring on Saturday.  I just need a home game to make me feel better (hopefully!)

Ah, so thats what it feels like! i feel for you susie b, i really do. But with supporting the mighty canaries we all have to go through this once, somtimes twice a week! Would that be a week-stural cycle?

El Chorizo- only mild ones?

For all that PreMatch Tension and Post Match Tension that Susie speaks of??

Johnnie Walker was my refuge after Villa.                    

OTBC.

What you have to remember, my Spanish sausage, is that us women have to add that desperation felt due to the team''s loss or poor performance ON TOP OF the other stuff that I was talking about.  Now that makes for one very sad Canary indeed!!!

[quote]What you have to remember, my Spanish sausage, is that us women have to add that desperation felt due to the team''s loss or poor performance ON TOP OF the other stuff that I was talking about. Now th...[/quote]

Sounds like the Canary Curse to me!!

[quote]El Chorizo- only mild ones? For all that PreMatch Tension and Post Match Tension that Susie speaks of?? Johnnie Walker was my refuge after Villa. &nbsp[/quote]

BBB

you know drink is not the answer ..... lol

the only thing is, myself and a few others looked through the fixture list and wondered if we were going to win another game this season!!

take a look, it don''t make pleasant reading - especially if you remain sober

[quote]I need some tissues and a cuddle RIGHT NOW!!![/quote]

never mind susie, just think ahead to the summer and all that lovely weather we can expect 

[quote]Ah, but summer is boring ´cos there áint no footy![/quote]

Summer boring with a chorizo not possible I think ; not with those my neighbour says she had in Brazil anyway.

OTBC.

Wow, what a lovely thread!  Nice to get away from rumours and formations and fracas for a while.

Susie b, I''d go for a walk on a beach with you any time!

And what is a chorizo anyway?

Chorizo is a spicy spanish sausage - very similar to salami - but nicer! There are thousands of varieties. It originates from the many fiestas over here called ´matanzas´, where a pig is slaughtered to celebrate, basically the fact that "god has provided us with enough food to live" type thing. As with everything here - the word "chorizo" can also be used for other meanings (not all of them kind!)

Anyway, anyone coming over to Andalucia for their hols this year? It´s gonna be a hot one by all accounts. Susie-your room overlooking the long white beach with views across the straits of Gibraltar to Africa has already been reserved