Sign in to follow this  
ulmaaan

flem

Not by me he''s not. Listen, I''ll prove it .... :

He''s the best central defender in the country.

I think fleming is playing outstanding this year. As much as i love the spirt with which Malky plays, Fleming is the organiser at the back and without him we would be lost.

Flem is the player of the season so far, and in these days of overpaid, fairweather "stars" is a model professional for all youngsters to follow, and young Jason Shackell has, in Flem and Malky, two good honest pros to look up to.

i really feel that he''ll be able to manage in the prem.i was watching a vido from about 94 or something the other day,and it showed a young fleming playing for oldham in the prem and they were singing his praises then - i''m sure he''ll do really well next season

I''ve been saying this about Fleming for years, he should have one at least one player of the year award, especially the year when Iwan claimed his second award, i was very disappointed that he didn''t win it then.

Also he never gets the praise he deserves, especially from the so called experts on TV, it''s always Malky they seem to highlight, whether this is because he''s a bigger character i don''t know, but i bet Flem doesn''t get in the Nationwide Team of the year this season, which is wrong because i''d be a amazed if there''s a better, more consistant defender in this league than him, i''ve yet to see one anyway. But it''s good to see the real fans acknowledging him, that''s what really counts.