Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

2 goals in the last 5 minutes!

22 Goals and counting!

Gill fans say he misses as many as he scores. Mind you, Earnshaw was of a similar mould for us

[quote user="YellowLittle1"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"]We could use someone like that.Sunk Cheltenham on his own.......Stand up, Mr Cody Macdonald.........[A][/quote]

Key phrase in that post is "Sunk Cheltenham"

Not exactly hitting the all time heights is he[/quote]

Right... I live locally to cheltenham... so I went along to see how hes getting on. He had poor service all game. But had 5, YES 5 Shots ALL game. All 5 were on target. 1) Good Save By The Keeper 2) Cleared Off The Line 3&4) 3rd Hit The Bar And He Put The Rebound In. 5) He Scored! For Any Striker To Have Scored 22 Goals Before April Is Fantastic Let Alone In A Team With Little If Not Any Service. Hes A Norwich City FC player so how bout we show a little bit of support here.

Totally agree. Someone I know is a massive Gillingham fan and thinks Jackson was lightweight and not particularly skilful. He thinks Cody is brilliant. Lets give him a chance.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

So glad that you are interested in thread number nine hundred and ninty three concerning Cody.Him scoring today against the mighty Cheltenham is surely of bugger all interest and significance to what is ahead of Norwich City FC and the remainder of this season.

Still irrelevant and boring threads are your speciality and i take it your bitter and twisted stance has been brought about by you not starting the thread first.

By the way my correct title is now Vice President of NCISA if you must insist on dragging them into it.

There you have it......No Inner Circle needed to gang up on you and help me out.

[/quote]I don''t post very often, but I do read these boards fairly regularly, and I''ve noticed the signal to noise ratio has decreased pretty significantly in recent months, mainly because of bitchy little posts like this. If you don''t have anything constructive to say on a subject, instead of making yet another ad hominem attack, why don''t you try not posting? Do you think everyone who reads this board is as fascinated with your little soap opera as you?On the subject of Cody, I believe he''s still one of our players, and as such I keep an eye out for him and I''m glad to see him doing so well. I don''t think anyone can claim to know exactly how well he''d do in the championship (or premiership even) as part of the current lineup, but surely he deserves a chance after his exploits this season. He''s done everything asked of him and more this season. Perhaps he''s simply improved as a player since he last played for us.

All this let''s give him a chance stuff. I bet you are the one''s slagging Jackson and Wilbraham down.

And no, still not convinced, I think we potentially have the striker we need in Jackson, I just feel Norwich fans are too much on their high horse for Cody McDonald who''s strike rate for Norwich isn''t that great. Albeit alot of his appearances were coming off the bench, I don''t think he has the technical attributes to cut it, he has a tidy finish but he can''t dribble for toffee.

Same with John Ruddy, all the Norwich fans were so obsessed with Fraser Forster, Ruddy had his back to the wall from day one. And you wonder why he had a shaky start.