Sign in to follow this  
homeagain

Sell Outs

Why are people so against the hotel?

It brings the club income daily unlike matchday''s where the club are making money on a 2 weekly basis, let alone pre-season when the stadium is empty.

Also if they built a corner infill there, then they''d have to move the away fans...I hate to think the impact this would have on the atmosphere at CR.

[quote user="homeagain"]Scunnie & Forest selling fast.....both will be sell outs.

Glad I got season ticket. Knock down the hotel city[/quote]

Sell out my arse...The only thing that is selling out is the lilly livered la de da modern City ''fan''.Quality not quantity.

[quote user="homeagain"]Scunnie & Forest selling fast.....both will be sell outs. Glad I got season ticket. Knock down the hotel city[/quote]

Yep lets get 10000 empty seats each week so the glory hunters have somewhere to sit when they decide to make their occassional pilgrimage to FCR. Does the hotel now make lots of money for the club ?

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="homeagain"]Scunnie & Forest selling fast.....both will be sell outs.

Glad I got season ticket. Knock down the hotel city[/quote]

Sell out my arse...The only thing that is selling out is the lilly livered la de da modern City ''fan''.Quality not quantity.[/quote][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/stock-vector-bored-brown-cartoon-beagle-dog-yawning-18198091.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]but good news re: sell outs, particularly looking forward to the forest game[/quote]Gutted I am off on holiday for that one :(

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="homeagain"]Scunnie & Forest selling fast.....both will be sell outs. Glad I got season ticket. Knock down the hotel city[/quote]

Sell out my arse...

The only thing that is selling out is the lilly livered la de da modern City ''fan''.

Quality not quantity.
[/quote]

I thought of you this morning when I opened a loaf of bread.  Then I relaised it actually said Thick Cut.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="homeagain"]Scunnie & Forest selling fast.....both will be sell outs. Glad I got season ticket. Knock down the hotel city[/quote]

Sell out my arse...The only thing that is selling out is the lilly livered la de da modern City ''fan''.Quality not quantity.[/quote]

I thought of you this morning when I opened a loaf of bread.  Then I relaised it actually said Thick Cut.

[/quote]It''s actually realised... not relaised.Now who''s the Thick Cut then?

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

Sell out my arse...

The only thing that is selling out is the lilly livered la de da modern City ''fan''.

Quality not quantity.
[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s actually realised... not relaised.

Now who''s the Thick Cut then?
[/quote]

Are you sure there is not a letter missing from the word "cut" dylanisabaddog? it comes between u and t if you need a clue[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

Sell out my arse...The only thing that is selling out is the lilly livered la de da modern City ''fan''.Quality not quantity.[/quote]

[/quote]It''s actually realised... not relaised.Now who''s the Thick Cut then?[/quote]

Are you sure there is not a letter missing from the word "cut" dylanisabaddog? it comes between u and t if you need a clue[;)]

[/quote]Typical bloody plod...  Two miles behind the action.FFS.   [sn]

Sell out my arse...

Quality not quantity.
[/quote]

Hear we go again

The Hotel was built instead of an infill because the guarantee of making money from the Hotel was higher than an infill!

Plus the fact that when it was built in 20004/05 we only lasted one season in the Premiership. If we''d of stayed up longer than one season an infill may of been built with a hotel built onto the back of it?

I still think its possible to build an infill in front of the hotel but would the hotel accept that rooms previously looking looking onto the pitch would now be looking at the back of a stand?

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

Sell out my arse...

Quality not quantity.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Typical bloody plod...  Two miles behind the action.

FFS.   [sn]
[/quote]

ROFLMFAO[Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

Sell out my arse...

Quality not quantity.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Deary me, seriously?  [:|]

I trust that you are retired[;)]

Just browsing the online ticketing site this morning, and it looks like there are only a few dozen tickets at the most left for Scunthorpe - and they looked like single seats or ones with impaired views.