Sign in to follow this  
PeekY-Gloucester_Canary

Forest Game

I Have Just Purchased Myself A Ticket For The Home Game Against Forest. I Live In A District Between Cheltenham And Gloucester, So I Am Unable To Go To Home Games Very Often, As I Am Only 17 And At The Stage Of Learning To Drive. Ive Decided To Get The Train For This Game As I Am Going Up On My Own. The Train Travel For Me Was £30 and My Ticket Has Cost £31, So Not A Cheap Day Out For Me As Im Paying For It All Myself. I Mainly Do Away Games And Have Made 10 This Season Alone. Hopefully We Will Cemete Ourselves In The Play Offs With A Win After This Game And Another Step Closer To Being Promoted :)

I''m sure you''ll have a brilliant time, i would hope by now our position in the playoffs is safe, i think its more a combination of other teams competing with us having difficult games against each other rather than us dropping enough points to drop out!

What are you typing on because its putting a capital letter at the beginning of every word! Not brilliant to read, infact quite painful !

[quote user="PeekY-Gloucester_Canary"]I Have Just Purchased Myself A Ticket For The Home Game Against Forest. I Live In A District Between Cheltenham And Gloucester, So I Am Unable To Go To Home Games Very Often, As I Am Only 17 And At The Stage Of Learning To Drive. Ive Decided To Get The Train For This Game As I Am Going Up On My Own. The Train Travel For Me Was £30 and My Ticket Has Cost £31, So Not A Cheap Day Out For Me As Im Paying For It All Myself. I Mainly Do Away Games And Have Made 10 This Season Alone. Hopefully We Will Cemete Ourselves In The Play Offs With A Win After This Game And Another Step Closer To Being Promoted :)[/quote]With all these capital letters flying all over the place I thought you meant learning to write!! ( lol ). ( thought I''d get the totally unnecessary Pink-Un '' smart-a*se '' swipe in before anyone else for a change.... )Seriously I hope you enjoy a rare trip to Carrow Road. For the future to save costs it''s worth asking about shared lifts on here. There''s several people who post from down your neck of the woods and some will drive to Norwich.It''s someone to travel with and have a good laugh with on the way back. Helps if we win of courseThat said our record on Sky is pretty terrible but we did beat Bristol City last time we were on there so fingers crossed.........

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="PeekY-Gloucester_Canary"]I Have Just Purchased Myself A Ticket For The Home Game Against Forest. I Live In A District Between Cheltenham And Gloucester, So I Am Unable To Go To Home Games Very Often, As I Am Only 17 And At The Stage Of Learning To Drive. Ive Decided To Get The Train For This Game As I Am Going Up On My Own. The Train Travel For Me Was £30 and My Ticket Has Cost £31, So Not A Cheap Day Out For Me As Im Paying For It All Myself. I Mainly Do Away Games And Have Made 10 This Season Alone. Hopefully We Will Cemete Ourselves In The Play Offs With A Win After This Game And Another Step Closer To Being Promoted :)[/quote]With all these capital letters flying all over the place I thought you meant learning to write!! ( lol ). ( thought I''d get the totally unnecessary Pink-Un '' smart-a*se '' swipe in before anyone else for a change.... )Seriously I hope you enjoy a rare trip to Carrow Road. For the future to save costs it''s worth asking about shared lifts on here. There''s several people who post from down your neck of the woods and some will drive to Norwich.It''s someone to travel with and have a good laugh with on the way back. Helps if we win of courseThat said our record on Sky is pretty terrible but we did beat Bristol City last time we were on there so fingers crossed.........

[/quote]Too slow yet again.....dear oh dear

If you can get to Bristol for the swansea game we are taking a minibus over. Looking at about £15 each for hire and diesel. Let us know.

cheers

otbc

PeekY-Gloucester_Canary, your username made me smile for some reason! I hope you have a smashing day out, good on you for posting about it - you are obviously excited :-)

[quote user="bristolyella"]

If you can get to Bristol for the swansea game we are taking a minibus over. Looking at about £15 each for hire and diesel. Let us know.

cheers

otbc

[/quote]

Cheers for the offer but i got me transport already arranged for that one. Do you ever drive up to home games ???

[quote user="bristolyella"]

cheers

otbc

[/quote]

Cheers for the offer but i got my transport already arranged for that one. Do you ever drive up to home games ???

[quote user="Canarino"]PeekY-Gloucester_Canary, your username made me smile for some reason! I hope you have a smashing day out, good on you for posting about it - you are obviously excited :-)[/quote]

Also... why on earth did it make yaa smile :L?

Glad you chose to come across to watch the game rather than watch it on TV, hope it all goes well for us!