Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Town webchat on now

http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/live-webchat

Just in case you''re bored

Mark Heath: 
Right,

that''s it for today. Thanks, as always for your input - seems like the

Norwich fans found us today as well. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter!We''ll see you back here at 1pm next week, after the Blues have battered Burnley...COYB!!!!!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]Yes. Fingers crossed you lot batter Burnley[/quote]

no chance they couldn''t batter a piece of Cod,

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Was bluemike there or does he only post his condescending crap on here?

[/quote]

While on the subject of bluemike Nutty,have you got him and Angel locked in your store room as they have both been missing for a few days now?.I blame the Nutty family.[:#]

portmanking/king keano is the little fella I miss. Posts as factualblue and a few other names over on twtd. Doesn''t go to games, but hammers away at the keyboards like Mrs Mills on speed should anybody poke the slightest bit of fun at the ''mighty town''.

Odd how his claims that our League 1 players would struggle, Scotland would bag 20 goals and his ''foot stamping'' denials that gates at poorman road would drop dramatically don''t seem to be backed up on here anymore. Likewise the emoty boasts that the paupers were going to spend big in January, 21 players were not out of contract and Keane was going to get them up.

Perhaps he''ll come back in the summer with dire warnings of how we will be relegated from the Premier League by Xmas and how 11,000 season ticket sales and gates of below at poorman road 15,000 don''t matter as Jewell (or whoever is manager at the time) is going to get them promoted.

That presumes that the paupers have managed to pay the rent arrears by then !

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Was bluemike there or does he only post his condescending crap on here?

[/quote]

While on the subject of bluemike Nutty,have you got him and Angel locked in your store room as they have both been missing for a few days now?.I blame the Nutty family.[:#]

[/quote]

Well you know that the nutty family won''t be happy ''til they''ve driven everyone off the board Tilly. We''ve got a target to meet or so I''ve heard[:-*]

But I''m well proud of the nutty family. Proper Canaries without a hint of bin[+o(]

You will find them all at Watford in a fortnight.

See you there?