Sign in to follow this  
SeniorCanary

How to sift through the c..p, negative posts?

just had a scan of the posts...

some very interesting, funny and then you get the c..p!!

can a rating system be introduced?

i can then avoid the simpletons if a post has a low score.

another idea, if certain people keep getting low scores ban then, putting examples of their c..p on a post of shame thread lol

Thing is though CC, what you call cr*p might be what someone else enjoys...

I guess that''s the beauty of it all

[quote user="CarrowCanary"]just had a scan of the posts...

some very interesting, funny and then you get the c..p!!

can a rating system be introduced?

i can then avoid the simpletons if a post has a low score.

another idea, if certain people keep getting low scores ban then, putting examples of their c..p on a post of shame thread lol[/quote]

Excellent idea, one that i''d enjoy.It would be so funny to see a league table where I might have a chance of leading, my main challenger would be snakepit lass.

I thought of similar idea last week (but never posted it) when people were putting rumours up and making them plausible by adding a source. I''m not saying they are liars but when some people are repeat offenders I think a sort of a reverse button of the ''thanks'' button you sometimes see on other sites would be usefull.

Anyone who built a large number up after lots of false dawns could then be ignored in future if people didn''t want to have their hopes built up.

It might make people think twice before posting, but it also might drive some genuine people away who do have genuine rumours etc as not every deal gets completed yet they may have been telling truth at stage they had heard.

The irony is people who generated large scores would probably just set up a new account and wipe their slate clean.

To my knowledge there seem to be three people that never seem to be far away from the truth in terms of rumours.