Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Top 6 predictions

So who do you think will be in the top 6 at the end of the season? and who''s going up automatically?

For me:

1.QPR
2. Swansea

3. Norwich   
4. Cardiff
5. Leeds
6. Reading

I think we will miss out on automatic but think we will do well in the play offs and get to the final. But unfortuantally see us losing it [:]

[quote user="Ben "]

So who do you think will be in the top 6 at the end of the season? and who''s going up automatically?

For me:

1.QPR 2. Swansea 3. Norwich   4. Cardiff 5. Leeds 6. Reading

I think we will miss out on automatic but think we will do well in the play offs and get to the final. But unfortuantally see us losing it [:]

[/quote]Mature prediction.....I can see Reading making it from the play-offs this year and City missing out. Unlike many of the glory hunters (come what may) I would simply see it as just part of the realistic re-building plan and give PL another year to put together one of the best squads we''ve seen at CR for 20 years.Plus we''ll enjoy another season with Grant Holt leading the way.

1st  -QPR

We will finish between 2nd and 4th but it''s impossible to guess

Forest will drop out and replaced by either Burnley or Reading

[quote user="Ben "]

For me:

1.QPR 2. Swansea 3. Norwich   4. Cardiff 5. Leeds 6. Reading

[/quote]

Not a bad go. I think you might be right. I think the next two games are massive for us. Six points and then its ours to lose.

I seem to be one of the few who don''t see Swansea as our main threat. They lose games too regularly (12 already this season) and have a tough run in. I''m more concerned about Cardif whose games dont look so difficult (on paper [:P] .

As for who will finish where I think it will go right down to the last game with us finshing 2nd, 3rd or 4th. I have to be honest though and say I don''t fancy the playoffs which look very evenly matched this year whoever ends up there. 

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]

I seem to be one of the few who don''t see Swansea as our main threat. They lose games too regularly (12 already this season) and have a tough run in. I''m more concerned about Cardif whose games dont look so difficult (on paper [:P] .

As for who will finish where I think it will go right down to the last game with us finshing 2nd, 3rd or 4th. I have to be honest though and say I don''t fancy the playoffs which look very evenly matched this year whoever ends up there. 

[/quote]

Yeah I agree I only put Swansea 2nd as i''m being a bit pessimistic about our chances of getting 2nd. But any of Norwich, Swansea, Cardiff and even Leeds (unlikely though) have a chance of getting 2nd as all those clubs are capable of going on a winning run. But yeah very difficult to predict, lets just hope at the end of the season Norwich are 2nd [:D]

Forget about the rest and sleep peacefully in your beds.NCFC WILL finish in second place.Ricardo has spoken.

I do fancy us in the play-offs, for two reasons:

1) We''re great away from home, so have a chance of winning both legs rather than having to rely on the result in the home game.

2) Under PL, we seem to rise to the occasion and do well in big games.

The only problem I can see is the idea that we (team or fans) might now be disappointed to finish in the play offs.

I''m going to repeat that sentence.

We might be disappointed to finish in the play-offs.

That is as extraordinary summary of Lambert''s achievement as I can think of.

But it''s true, and we might need to overcome it.

QPR

Norwich

Leeds

Swansea

Cardiff

Burnley

I can see us making it, just. I also feel quite strongly that Leeds will end up being our closest challengers, their fixtures aren''t too bad (on paper...) and they are always capable of scoring goals. Plus they have a great fan base behind them and Elland Rd will be a couldron in the last 4 home games.

But I am predicting we will pip them at the post (again) which will be hilarious.

Otherwise, Swansea are strong at home and poor away, in that respect we should be aiming for a point there because their away form will let them down.

If...IF we can win this weekend, and Swansea only pick up a point or lose away at Preston, I think you will see Leeds emerge from the pack, as I would expect them to win at home to Forest.

We would also go to Swansea with a little cushion over them. OTBC!

If we get six points from our next two games then I think we will go up, if not then it''s all to play for and is really hard to predict.  I think Forest and Leeds have a chance of dropping out of the play offs with Burnley or Reading just making it.  So here is my prediction;

1. QPR
2. Norwich
3. Swansea
4. Cardiff
5. Reading
6. Forest

I did the predictor on BBC site today.  QPR to win the league by 9 points.  Between us and Swansea for 2nd and my prediction came out level on points, lebel goal difference, Norwich 2nd on goals scored.

This is based on us getting nothing at Swansea on the 9th so this game, it goes without saying, is massive.