Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

i need help

i am from canada

and will be coming to norwich in may iam looking to get tickets for the last game coventry i have spoken with the ticket office and they tell me that i have to buy a super membership i need 4 tickets even if i buy this membership they canot tell me that i will get tickets for sure is there any other way possible ???????? do people sell tickets i know that this is possibly the most important game ever but i really want to see them again i was born in norwich and was an original barcley boot boy in the 70,s so any ideas would be appreciated thanks a canary fan from canada

You''d also need four super memberships if you want four tickets. But yeah, this will sell out very quickly especially if you want four seats together. Maybe try hospitality? Bit more expensive and not the same but if it''s a one-off trip...

Keep in touch with the club but I doubt that 4 tickets would be available due to the demand, I would say that you would get corporate hospitality tickets if you get in early they would cost a bit though.

Failing that queuing at the buy back office from the early hours may get you four somewhere but I doubt together

There may also be the option of booking two rooms in the holiday inn as ( someone correct me if I am wrong ) you can view the game from the windows but only two people per room! ?

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

Keep in touch with the club but I doubt that 4 tickets would be available due to the demand, I would say that you would get corporate hospitality tickets if you get in early they would cost a bit though.

Failing that queuing at the buy back office from the early hours may get you four somewhere but I doubt together

There may also be the option of booking two rooms in the holiday inn as ( someone correct me if I am wrong ) you can view the game from the windows but only two people per room! ?

[/quote]

Yep two per room, great view, no booze whilst watching but it''s nice to nip to the bar at half time where you don''t have to queue for ages and the beer doesn''t taste of warm urine.

btowncanary - As far as I know, if buying in the first week of sale (which will be pretty essential for this one) when it''s super members only it''s 1 membership per ticket...and given the demand for this game I imagine they will be pretty stringent.

tickets for Cov go on sale to super members on 11th April (this is one ticket per member).

That''s a week before season ticket holders can get more and two weeks before general sale.

If you got 4 super memberships and buy tickets on the first day of sale (11th) you stand the best chance of 4 together. They go on sale 9am GMT.

Its not leaving long to get the memberships but tickets can be booked on phone and internet.

If you do go this route you can go to the official website and on the shopping link add the other 3 as friends/family to your membership. That way you log on once and can buy for all members.

And good luck