Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The 4-1 derby day victory DVD....

I''ve just watched the full 90 minutes again- absolutely fantastic, well worth the money.

I just LOVE how you can hear the scummers singing ''die die Delia'' just as Holty gets his second goal [:D] The sudden silence is great [Y]

FOYSC!

OTBC

So much was made of Lambert being in the stands before the game. It didn''t matter. We were so well prepared that day that even if they had 11 men for the entire match, we would have probably still won by a decent score.

Not the same but still worth revisiting every now and again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thDSr-n5MZs&feature=related

Some of my favourite parts:

"and Paul Lambert is running around the directors box" cut to a shot of Lambert quietly applauding

The guy sitting next to Lamberts face after every goal

but the BBC quote is best "and heres Hoolahan, it could get worse for Ipswich, It HAS got worse"

One of my favourite bits is how completely unaware Delaney is for our second goal. He looks like a Fifa player.

Had it on my Sky+ box aswell till it got mistakenly deleted. Looking back on the day, i think everyone who was there including the scummers knew before the game that we were going to give them a smashing. But the sweet success was still all the more sweeter. It''ll be different at Portman Road however.

Mine also get deleted from the sky box, my girlfriend is adamant she didn''t delete it...... Ipswich fan working at sky???

[quote user="Mason 47"]One of my favourite bits is how completely unaware Delaney is for our second goal. He looks like a Fifa player.
[/quote]

Can we take a vote on those shirts Mason47,?