Sign in to follow this  
robingry

Admiral Nelson

How about a minutes applause to recognise his achievements at NCFC - we were never able to say our ''goodbyes. So often we jeer ex Canaries and they appear to raise their performances (eg Andy Marshall). We have a number of ex canaries who have been an asset and proven valuable players yet do not recognise this when they return to Carrow Road. Maybe a few words before the game from the announcer outlining the number of games/goals scored whilst in the famous Canary yellow?.

[quote user="robingry"]How about a minutes applause to recognise his achievements at NCFC - we were never able to say our ''goodbyes. So often we jeer ex Canaries and they appear to raise their performances (eg Andy Marshall). We have a number of ex canaries who have been an asset and proven valuable players yet do not recognise this when they return to Carrow Road. Maybe a few words before the game from the announcer outlining the number of games/goals scored whilst in the famous Canary yellow?.
[/quote]

Is he dead?

I don''t think the club need to do anything to mark the occasion, he had one and a half seasons at the club. I''m sure he''ll get a warm welcome - until the games start and then it will be business as usual.

he isn''t dead he will get a clap when his name is read out for teams and that will be about it, he is now trying to score against us now we can''t be too nice :)

Actually Admiral Nelson is dead! A minutes applause is over the top however as long as he does get a warm round of applause I would be happy. His goal at Charlton is one of my most memorable moments during 50 years supporting Norwich; and he epitomised the efforts the team made last season and the way they have lifted their performances this year.Cheers allOTBC

30 seconds if we win and he gives away a pen is a good idea Muddy. Just so long as the penalty is for handball and not fouling one of our current heroes. However, he should only get the full minute if we win, he scores an own goal and then gets sent off.

Th danger being that he''d think the cheers were ironic as he trudges off the pitch during his "walk of shame". Hmmm it''s a conundrum alright.