Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

Swansea travel announcement from club

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I would consider coming if Delia promised to sit with us and we all wear fancy dress.

[/quote]That explains a lot! [:S]

Is that why you give her a hard time? [:^)]

[/quote]I give her a hard time (as you put it) for turning my club into a national laughing stock and filling the ground with celebrity obsessed  patsies.There''s two of my reasons anyway.[/quote]Yeah, we''re the laughing stock of the Championship at the moment, aren''t we? Where did it all go wrong this season?

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]I would consider coming if Delia promised to sit with us and we all wear fancy dress.

[/quote]I give her a hard time (as you put it) for turning my club into a national laughing stock and filling the ground with celebrity obsessed  patsies.There''s two of my reasons anyway.[/quote]Yeah, we''re the laughing stock of the Championship at the moment, aren''t we? Where did it all go wrong this season?[/quote]It''s a ''bubble''... and the more enlightened (plus the media) are aware of it. If we don''t go up this season... watch it burst just as all over hyped bubbles do. Then don''t come running to me as if it was all my fault.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]I give her a hard time (as you put it) for turning my club into a national laughing stock and filling the ground with celebrity obsessed  patsies.There''s two of my reasons anyway.[/quote]Yeah, we''re the laughing stock of the Championship at the moment, aren''t we? Where did it all go wrong this season?[/quote]It''s a ''bubble''... and the more enlightened (plus the media) are aware of it. If we don''t go up this season... watch it burst just as all over hyped bubbles do. Then don''t come running to me as if it was all my fault.[/quote]It must be a really underwhelming existence, constantly planning for failure. I''m not saying everything in the garden is rosy at the moment, but can''t you allow yourself even a shred of positivity at a potentially glorious moment for our football club, the one you claim to ''support''?As for ''enlightenment'', you have proved categorically that you are an intellectual lightweight with absolutely no ability to reason, to explain your opinions or to avoid resorting to pathetic inflammatory comments that a ten-year-old would be embarrassed by.Our bubble may burst, but then again it may not. I, for one, shall be enjoying the ride with an open mind.

Well I reckon everything in the garden is rosy for Norwich fans right now Coelho. If we get back to back promotions I think you''d be hard pressed to find two better successive seasons in our history. The best thing to do is enjoy it. And I''m glad I can rather than having it spoilt by hankering after some utopian days in the past that never actually existed.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]I give her a hard time (as you put it) for turning my club into a national laughing stock and filling the ground with celebrity obsessed  patsies.There''s two of my reasons anyway.[/quote]Yeah, we''re the laughing stock of the Championship at the moment, aren''t we? Where did it all go wrong this season?[/quote]It''s a ''bubble''... and the more enlightened (plus the media) are aware of it. If we don''t go up this season... watch it burst just as all over hyped bubbles do. Then don''t come running to me as if it was all my fault.[/quote]It must be a really underwhelming existence, constantly planning for failure. I''m not saying everything in the garden is rosy at the moment, but can''t you allow yourself even a shred of positivity at a potentially glorious moment for our football club, the one you claim to ''support''?As for ''enlightenment'', you have proved categorically that you are an intellectual lightweight with absolutely no ability to reason, to explain your opinions or to avoid resorting to pathetic inflammatory comments that a ten-year-old would be embarrassed by.Our bubble may burst, but then again it may not. I, for one, shall be enjoying the ride with an open mind.[/quote]Another dreamer wandering around with his eyes closed.You''re clearly rather a naive fellow and have obviously not lived enough to understand that bubbles are the simple result of hype. If City don''t make it this year I will be one of the few on here still content with progress under PL. Football is a long term business and after 50 years of following NCFC I''ve learned to keep my feet on the ground... and as with everything have a plan B.The Premier League is not the ''be all and end all'' for me... whereas a stable foundation is.

Makes one wonder why that "bank of season tickets" was "thrown in" when we failed to get back there then....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Makes one wonder why that "bank of season tickets" was "thrown in" when we failed to get back there then....

[/quote]

Makes one wonder as well what Plan B actually involves as Plan A is to slag off the club at every opportunity.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]I give her a hard time (as you put it) for turning my club into a national laughing stock and filling the ground with celebrity obsessed  patsies.There''s two of my reasons anyway.[/quote]Yeah, we''re the laughing stock of the Championship at the moment, aren''t we? Where did it all go wrong this season?[/quote]It''s a ''bubble''... and the more enlightened (plus the media) are aware of it. If we don''t go up this season... watch it burst just as all over hyped bubbles do. Then don''t come running to me as if it was all my fault.[/quote]It must be a really underwhelming existence, constantly planning for failure. I''m not saying everything in the garden is rosy at the moment, but can''t you allow yourself even a shred of positivity at a potentially glorious moment for our football club, the one you claim to ''support''?As for ''enlightenment'', you have proved categorically that you are an intellectual lightweight with absolutely no ability to reason, to explain your opinions or to avoid resorting to pathetic inflammatory comments that a ten-year-old would be embarrassed by.Our bubble may burst, but then again it may not. I, for one, shall be enjoying the ride with an open mind.[/quote]Another dreamer wandering around with his eyes closed.You''re clearly rather a naive fellow and have obviously not lived enough to understand that bubbles are the simple result of hype. If City don''t make it this year I will be one of the few on here still content with progress under PL. Football is a long term business and after 50 years of following NCFC I''ve learned to keep my feet on the ground... and as with everything have a plan B.The Premier League is not the ''be all and end all'' for me... whereas a stable foundation is.[/quote]I will try to see both sides of any given debate. You will not. Whose eyes are open, and whose are closed?''Bubbles are the result of hype''... or ''positive attention is the inevitable result of excellent performances on the pitch''? Contrary to this ludicrous ''hype'' entity you''ve created, most people on here have been commenting on how our progress has actually been comparatively overlooked by national media. I guess as a fanbase we have been guilty of creating ''hype'' by being positive and happy about our great success on the pitch, which is obviously a cardinal sin – it''s not like we support a football club for pleasure, passion and pride, is it? Is it? Oh.And as for the assertion that if we don''t get promotion, you will be one of few people content with our progress... did you honestly, truly believe that as you typed it? If we don''t make it, I''ll still be more than content with our overall progress, and I''m certain a colossal majority of fans would feel the same.Your standards are falling, Cluck... you''re at an all-time low. Don''t stop posting, though – I enjoy shooting fish in barrels.Metaphorically, of course.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]I give her a hard time (as you put it) for turning my club into a national laughing stock and filling the ground with celebrity obsessed  patsies.There''s two of my reasons anyway.[/quote]Yeah, we''re the laughing stock of the Championship at the moment, aren''t we? Where did it all go wrong this season?[/quote]It''s a ''bubble''... and the more enlightened (plus the media) are aware of it. If we don''t go up this season... watch it burst just as all over hyped bubbles do. Then don''t come running to me as if it was all my fault.[/quote]The biggest bubble is the one between your ears Cluck, the one where your brain should be.