Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Re: Pacheco goal videos

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]ahh you tube.. where even Julien Brellier and Goran Maric looked good![/quote]

Both goals were actually scored in Liverpool reserve matches - so what''s your point?

I mean there''s also a video of THAT Justin Fashanu goal on you tube.

OTBC

OTBC

You lot and your pathetic little crew need to grow the f*ck up. Trying to get cheap laughs off eachother. Most of Bly''s posts are actually quite interesting. This is no different, he''s showing what our new signing does. Grow up you pathetic bunch of MEN.

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]You lot and your pathetic little crew need to grow the f*ck up. Trying to get cheap laughs off eachother. Most of Bly''s posts are actually quite interesting.

This is no different, he''s showing what our new signing does. Grow up you pathetic bunch of MEN.

[/quote]So sorry if we''ve offended you!

From now on I shall only make sensible, meaningful, intelligent posts......

like this one....... 

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2462409/ShowPost.aspx

[:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]You lot and your pathetic little crew need to grow the f*ck up. Trying to get cheap laughs off eachother. Most of Bly''s posts are actually quite interesting. This is no different, he''s showing what our new signing does. Grow up you pathetic bunch of MEN.

[/quote]So sorry if we''ve offended you!

From now on I shall only make sensible, meaningful, intelligent posts......

like this one....... 

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2462409/ShowPost.aspx

[:$]

[/quote]That''s truthful and meaningful, you''re just a pathetic washed up mug who tries to get laughs off his internet friends. None of you lot ever post anything meaningful, it''s just your stupid little club trying to get laughs off eachother. You''re all over 50 or something close to that, and still act like 12 year olds? Well done, be proud of yourselves and the fantastic life you lead. Bet your families are proud.

I would imagine that even one or two members of that inner circle must be cringing with embarrassment at their colleagues performance today on this quite innocuous thread.

OTBC

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]You lot and your pathetic little crew need to grow the f*ck up. Trying to get cheap laughs off eachother. Most of Bly''s posts are actually quite interesting.

This is no different, he''s showing what our new signing does. Grow up you pathetic bunch of MEN.
[/quote]

[Y] Agreed

Nice to see what he can do and he certainly sounds as if he wants to prove something to Liverpool which can only be to our at advantage in the run in. Bring on Saturday!

[/quote]

Ah, the voice of reason...

I assume you find them interesting because you are unable to read or have an IQ of under 5.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"]You lot and your pathetic little crew need to grow the f*ck up. Trying to get cheap laughs off eachother. Most of Bly''s posts are actually quite interesting. This is no different, he''s showing what our new signing does. Grow up you pathetic bunch of MEN. [/quote]

Ah, the voice of reason...

I assume you find them interesting because you are unable to read or have an IQ of under 5.

[/quote]Ah, the voice of a dickhead...This is a video, you don''t read video''s, you watch them. So your IQ is quite clearly lower then you thought if you can''t work that out?Not so clever now are you, tosser.