Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Goood news re Ipswich ticket ballot

I really not sure hoew [quote user="City1st"]"Why on earth would I choose to sit in the binner end when I might have a ticket in with our lot? IF i dont get a ticket in the ballot then I''ll buy one in the south stand, or get my binner mate to do it for me.. they''ll still plenty left.. "

eh

You are now contradicting yourself and agreeing with me. What a confused chap you appear to be.[/quote]I''m really not sure how you came to that conclusion, but anyhoo its 6 o'' clock and I''m off for a pint..

As you don''t seem too bright I will explain

"Why on earth would I choose to sit in the binner end"

followed by "

then I''ll buy one in the south stand".

I think you''ll find that is a binner end - a fairly obvious contradiction.

ps "they''ll still plenty left.. " no gaurantee of that by the time the ''names out of the hat'' have been drawn.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Planet X"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]I have received my tickets for the home section of Poorman Road. I must have been successful in the Binner ballot.

I am not so far away from you guys in the visitors stand so try not to call me rude names.

If the Binners score I will be the one sitting down and when we score I will be the one sitting down :-([/quote]

But, there wasn''t a ballot for the Ipswich/Norwich  game for Ipswich fans, you can purchase them on-line and can still do so, plenty of tickets available.Your not telling porkies are you ?[/quote]

I was attempting to be funny!

Obviously fell at the first hurdle although your picture tells a story :-)[/quote]

Don,t give up the day job, I didn''t even try to raise a smile at your apparent effort to be funny, it wasn''t because you have been found outas telling porkies was it ?

Hiywas in ticket office today and they said they hope to let everyone know by around Thursday next week if they have been successful or not! Fingers and legs both crossed!!! This season costing me more than I can afford but im going with it lol!

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Planet X"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]I have received my tickets for the home section of Poorman Road. I must have been successful in the Binner ballot. I am not so far away from you guys in the visitors stand so try not to call me rude names. If the Binners score I will be the one sitting down and when we score I will be the one sitting down :-([/quote]

But, there wasn''t a ballot for the Ipswich/Norwich  game for Ipswich fans, you can purchase them on-line and can still do so, plenty of tickets available.

Your not telling porkies are you ?
[/quote] I was attempting to be funny! Obviously fell at the first hurdle although your picture tells a story :-)[/quote]

Don,t give up the day job, I didn''t even try to raise a smile at your apparent effort to be funny, it wasn''t because you have been found out
as telling porkies was it ?
[/quote]

Bought mine online numbnuts, so no sorry to disappoint you. Your picture appears to have hit the mark although ''fu(king misery'' might suit better.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="Planet X"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]I have received my tickets for the home section of Poorman Road. I must have been successful in the Binner ballot. I am not so far away from you guys in the visitors stand so try not to call me rude names. If the Binners score I will be the one sitting down and when we score I will be the one sitting down :-([/quote]

But, there wasn''t a ballot for the Ipswich/Norwich  game for Ipswich fans, you can purchase them on-line and can still do so, plenty of tickets available.Your not telling porkies are you ?[/quote] I was attempting to be funny! Obviously fell at the first hurdle although your picture tells a story :-)[/quote]

Don,t give up the day job, I didn''t even try to raise a smile at your apparent effort to be funny, it wasn''t because you have been found outas telling porkies was it ? [/quote]

Bought mine online numbnuts, so no sorry to disappoint you. Your picture appears to have hit the mark although ''fu(king misery'' might suit better.

[/quote]You don''t disapoint me, I reckon you are a fake.