Sign in to follow this  
Canarydan82

Feels like ages!

As my tag line suggests, it feels like ages since we played and I was sitting here thinking about the team line-up for saturday.

My thoughts are;

Ruddy

Martin   Ward   Whitbread   Tierney

Fox

Crofts   Surman   

Hoolohan

Vokes   Holt

Bench: Steer, Drury, Smith, Gill, Pacheco, Jackson, Mcnamee.

I can see Vokes starting with Pacheco coming off the bench to make an impact, this game will be tight and not easy. A very hard game in my opinion.

Thoughts people???

A few of  us have withdrawal symptoms I think!

I hope Pacheco starts - simply because Michael Nelson will have it far too easy if we simply pump high balls to Holt & Vokes.  The small guys will do better; and we need an early goal to dispel any nerves.

I would like to see Pacheco start, but as Vokes has been playing regularly (so to speak) I think we may indeed start with him and bring Pacheco off the bench. It''s going to be interesting either way!

think we should start with Pacheco and Holt up front instead of Vokes. I think that 2 big men such as Holt and Vokes would be easier to deal with the likes of Nelson at the back, whereas a smaller pacier striker I think would cause more problems

I doubt either of the new guys will start but who knows, PL is always coming up with the unexpected.

I think Vokes and Holt will start and Pacheco will come off the bench around 60-70 minutes to run at the tiring Scunthrope defence.  However like others have said I wouldn''t be too suprised to see Jackson start with Holt and have Vokes and Pacheco both on the bench.