Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

Two things worry me

About Saturday

Scunthorpe, second from bottom of the table, have won just three league matches out of 12 since Nelson joined them from the Canaries for an undisclosed fee on transfer deadline day in January, and have not collected a single point away from home in 2011.

Reminise of Doncaster

Norwich, second from the top have lost only one game in the last 17

How many things are worrying Scunthorpe do you think ?

[quote user="Ben "]If it worrys you so much bet on Scunthorpe to win [;)]  think I saw odds of 9/1.[/quote]

If you''ve been looking at the odds for the weekend Ben howabout leaving a selection for Mister Chops to consider on the Rays Funds For FONCY Thread. You''d be more than welcome[Y]

I think most people are fearing the dreaded 1-1 draw at home. I notice theres no talk about boosting our goal difference this time. That means we are going to thrash them.

[quote user="City1st"]Norwich, second from the top have lost only one game in the last 17

How many things are worrying Scunthorpe do you think ?[/quote]And just like Watford, Burnley, Nottingham Forest, and Swansea before us, i''m sure that''s just the kind of laurel they''ll be hoping we rest on (for which we''ve certainly done in the past).

[quote user="Bomber"]Scunthorpe, second from bottom of the table, have won just three league matches out of 12 since Nelson joined them, have not collected a single point away from home in 2011. [/quote]

I worry about your maths because I make that 3 things