Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Score Predictions...

With some on here thinking its going to be a stroll in the park with a 3/4-0 win and others thinking that they have a new manager so players raise the game, and they are fighting for their life to stay in this league.

Im going for a 4-1 with whoever partners holt to score (martin/vokes/pacheco) hooly to get one and a midfielder to get 2.

"I agree with you im a Banana, i think its going to be a type of game where, ONCE the first rolls in, the floodgates open!"

we will need to get the first before we worry about any floodgates opening!

for what it''s worth i think we will win, but i only think maybe 2-0 or 2-1 cos nelson is inevitebly going to score against us!

If we get a one or two goal early start, it could be three or four.

More likely, I suspect, is that Scunny will hold out until the second half, and we scramble a 2-1 win.

We have a poor record against lowly teams who have not won in weeks!

I would love to believe that this will be the game where we finally come good against a poor team and boost our goal difference as well. As already posted you cannot underestimate the importance of an early goal. You just know the longer it goes at 0 - 0 the crowd will get edgy which will transfer to the players.

Quite simply Carrow Road with over 26,000 city fans in attendance needs to shake at the foundations tomorrow from 10 minutes before kick off. Whatever happens early on the crowd need to constantly get behind the team.

A difficult one to call but I finally think this could be the game we finally give somebody a good hiding. 6 - 1 for me.  (or might be 0 - 0)