Sign in to follow this  
pawing

4-2-3-1

It might be a bit late in the season to be changing systems, but I thought with the players we have brought in it could be worth a try.

GK Ruddy

RB R. Martin

CB Ward

CB Whitbread

LB Tierney

DM Crofts

DM Fox/Surman

RAM Lansbury

CAM Pacheco

LAM Hoolahan

ST Holt

Just a thought!

I''d like                               Ruddy          Martin  Whitbread  Ward  Tierney                                                            Crofts                     Lansbury  Surman                            Hoolahan                         Holt  Pacheco

I''d go for yours pawing, but wessi in the middle as Pacheco can cut inside like villa does. (he''s had comparisons to david villa) and I wish people will realise Pacheco is not a striker.

[quote user="youngcanary"]I''d go for yours pawing, but wessi in the middle as Pacheco can cut inside like villa does. (he''s had comparisons to david villa) and I wish people will realise Pacheco is not a striker.[/quote]

I thought he could play behind the front two or as a striker?

Pretty much in agreement. I''d just throw Pacheco in. He''s certainly got bags of talent that would seem likely to blend well with Holt''s muscle / holding the ball. We threw Huckerby in from Day One, and before anyone says he was a ''proven talent'', there was still loads of debate about that, until he came here. The only ''if'' (and it''s one I would probably pass on) is whether the team and Pacheco have had enough time to blend together.

If we were just a bunch of talented indivduals I''d say ''bring Pacheco in for Scunny....no issue'', but because we have played our best football as a unit, as a team.....I might consider waiting one more week before launching him from the beginning.....

But, can''t wait to see what he can do, and my heart says ''hope he starts''.

Vokes seems a very interesting opton for mid-way through the second half if Holt is tiring.

But let''s not forget Wilbraham. He doesn''t have the sex appeal of the new guys, but he has played his part in the team effort and has been instrumental in several of our recent goals

You need Fox and Crofts in there for a bit of defensive cover when R Martin and Tierney bomb forward. Lansbury, Hoolahan, Surman and Pacheco would be way to light weight in the same team.

Guillem Balague has said that Pacheco is either a striker of plays in the hole behilnd the striker, NOT out wide. I will pay more attention to what he says than anyone who claims to know what type of a player he is on here. No offence lol

Ruddy          Martin  Whitbread  Ward  Tierney                                                            Crofts                     Lansbury  Fox               Pacheco                Hoolahan                              Holt