Sadly, I got nearly 130, still missed some absolute corkers though. The list is very much do-able, it''s shocking how many players we''ve gone through in the past ten years (many of them loans, albeit) and how shocking some of those players were!!

I give up, it doesn''t recognise some players, I tried Ruddy, Surman, Crofts, Ward from the current lot, and it didnt recognise them!

[quote user="ryan1992"]I give up, it doesn''t recognise some players, I tried Ruddy, Surman, Crofts, Ward from the current lot, and it didnt recognise them![/quote]It''s only players from 2000 to 2009.

[quote user="ryan1992"]I give up, it doesn''t recognise some players, I tried Ruddy, Surman, Crofts, Ward from the current lot, and it didnt recognise them![/quote]They weren''t at Norwich between 2000-2009 were they?It has got the spelling of Dumic wrong though....

114, which I was pretty pleased with.

Missed two absolute sitters. Not that I want to spoil it for anyone else, but having forgotten about Darel Russell and Jason Shackell, I was somehow able to get a certain left-back who played a handful of games on loan from Everton a few seasons back.

128 - deducted myself three points for forgetting three current squad members, including the forthcoming Player of the Season!

[quote user="canarydan23"]114, which I was pretty pleased with.

Missed two absolute sitters. Not that I want to spoil it for anyone else, but having forgotten about Darel Russell and Jason Shackell, I was somehow able to get a certain left-back who played a handful of games on loan from Everton a few seasons back.[/quote]Ha, I also managed to miss Russell but got that left back!I''m very disappointed though that I only got 98... bit of an embarassment really :/

I don''t want to ruin it for people but that left back you are talking about begins with a ''B'' and rhymes with oil! [;)] [:P]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="ryan1992"]I give up, it doesn''t recognise some players, I tried Ruddy, Surman, Crofts, Ward from the current lot, and it didnt recognise them![/quote]They weren''t at Norwich between 2000-2009 were they?It has got the spelling of Dumic wrong though....[/quote]its not 2009 because Russell Martin is on it and he signed in Jan 2010 didnt he?i got 97. got most of the rubbish players! i guess these are the ones we remember the most!Missed out on some good servants for us, including Bertrand, fuglestadt and Camara...Dumic is a bit of a duffer inclusion as he never played for the first team did he?

I got 71 [:|] Kicking myself at a few of the names I forgot, probably because I have tried to wipe them out of my memory! Fotheringham, Camara, Killen, Louis-Jean, Colin et all...

Russell Martin and McNamee both played for us in 2009 whilst on loan before their moves were made permanent (although I didn''t get A Mac and only got Russell Martin because of Chris).Dumic made one appearance for the club in the JPT.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]I got 71 [:|] Kicking myself at a few of the names I forgot, probably because I have tried to wipe them out of my memory! Fotheringham, Camara, Killen, Louis-Jean, Colin et all...[/quote]That is really good mate. I got an absolutely awful 64. [:|] That is terrible. I am embarassed. [:$] I missed lots of obvious ones, including Bellamy, Marshall, Earnshaw, Askou, McDonald, Safri, Etuhu, Evans and many more. Brings back good memories though. [:)]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]128 - deducted myself three points for forgetting three current squad members, including the forthcoming Player of the Season!
[/quote]

Is voting for Player of the Season done and dusted already then Pete? - there are 8 more games to go yet!...

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]128 - deducted myself three points for forgetting three current squad members, including the forthcoming Player of the Season![/quote]

Is voting for Player of the Season done and dusted already then Pete? - there are 8 more games to go yet!...

[/quote]Well, my choice and, I suspect, many others....

69...poor effort

I got the classics of champ man 01/02 = abbey, ''viva'' marc libbra, ''out for two seasons'' giallanza and daryl ''can''t take penalties'' sutch

It took me 10 minutes to get huckerby and I missed dublin, lappin and clingan.

Goran maric...is now back in hungry after another unsuccessful spell in Spain

I got 99. Bloody 99...

I was doing really well and then with 2 minutes left I was on 97 and thought "ah well, if I get over 100..." and spent the last minute and a half with a mind block. Got some random ones like Patrick Boyle, David Mooney and Chris Killen...

But missed Simon Lappin (duh!)

Good game though, might try some of the other teams like Man U and Arsenal in same quiz, although I will fail miserably!