Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Any word on QPR?

I strongly doubt their will be a points deduction i am afraid, whenever they decide to sort this situation out, it will be a fine I think, and with QPR''s owners, that is like a pencil with no lead in it, pointless!

It has all gone quiet but the closer QPR get to promotion the less likely a points deduction is, looking really unlikely now..

I would put my life savings on QPR getting no points deducted... The FA will wait for a Leyton Orient size club to break the rules in this way before they decide to make an example of someone & deduct the points. QPR have far too much money anyway & I''m sure palms are being greased as we speak!

The FA site has not had any update since 9th March

[Quote]Charges issued for breaches of Third Party and Agents Regulations.

The FA has charged Queens Park Rangers FC with seven breaches of FA regulations.

The Club charges relate to the player Alejandro Faurlin and concern the alleged existence of an agreement between the Club and a third party in respect of the player’s economic rights, and the alleged failure by the Club to notify The FA of that agreement before the player was registered to play in England in July 2009.

These charges are brought under FA Rules C1(b)(iii) and E3, and the Third Party Investment in Players Regulations, A1 and A2.

The Club is also charged with allegedly using or seeking to pay an Unauthorised Agent in relation to the player’s registration in July 2009. This charge is brought under the Players Agents Regulations, A1.

The Club and Club Official Gianni Paladini are also charged in respect of allegedly false information contained in documents submitted to The FA in relation to the same player signing an extension to his playing contract with the Club in October 2010. These charges are brought under the Players Agents Regulations, C2, and FA Rule E3.

The FA will make no further comment at this time.[/Quote]

The longer this goes on, the less likely a points deduction seems.

Although not necessarily fair on the current players and fans, I do think it would be poetic justice given Warnock''s rants when he was in charge of Sheffield Utd, and they went down because West Ham escaped points deduction for a similar offence. Sheffield set an interesting precedent by taking West Ham to court for lost revenue over it.

Having said that, it''s not inconceivable that QPR could take a 10 point deduction and still gain automatic promotion.............. perhaps that''s what the FA are waiting for, a nice easy way out.

Sorry about the messy last post, but this rubbish forum script displays the message differently to the preview.

After what was done to Luton all of their current opponents, including us, would reasonably expect a severe punishment.

From an NCFC point of view it would be marvellous if they got a ten pointer. I for one will not feel sorry for their fans, as I did for those at Luton.

Considering their financial advantages and their team''s talent and their position in the League, the gates they attract are abysmal. It augers badly for their Premiership attendances.

In sum: such riches are a bit wasted there. I hold big stall re: support on the ground rather than in the bank and am proud of our attendances. We deserve promotion more than that club IMHO.

[quote user="Hucka Hucka Huckerby"]I would put my life savings on QPR getting no points deducted... The FA will wait for a Leyton Orient size club to break the rules in this way before they decide to make an example of someone & deduct the points. QPR have far too much money anyway & I''m sure palms are being greased as we speak!
[/quote]

They already did that team was called Luton Town and for just one of the offences QPR are charged with ( non declared payments to agents ) they were docked 18 points. Really hard to know what is going to happen if indeed QPR are even found guilty. If they are found guilty and no real action is taken it would be interesting to see Lutons reaction.