Sign in to follow this  
Pabs

If pubs aren't serving pre-Ipswich...

...Would it be worth finding out how far the exclusion zone is after 4pm?

I mean, I am pretty sure it would only be the TOWN centre pubs and ones which are regular football haunts. I.E. Find out how far out we can go and get to a pub on the outskirts of Ipswich, then bus or train it in from a local stop/station.

To me, it is a stupid idea from police; at least if we are in pubs in the TOWN centre then they know where we are! At the end of the day, fans will find a watering hole - be it in Norwich, Ipswich or somewhere in between!

i have a feeling that anyone in yellow and green will be refused entry/service to any pub in binner land.

Surely the best option would be to boost the economy in the Fine City and drink in one of Norwich''s many fine boozers before getting a train to the game?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Surely the best option would be to boost the economy in the Fine City and drink in one of Norwich''s many fine boozers before getting a train to the game?[/quote]

Absooooooooooooooooooooolutely

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Have Suffolk Police confirmed this story, or is it a rumor?[/quote]

A very good point Gerry.Such a policy of excluding fans from drinking in Ipswich i would have thought should be advertised via the media to prevent the possibility of hordes of fans wandering the streets in search of alcohol and all the problems that would come with it.