Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

Ipswich vs Norwich, Good Lord how pathetic....

Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread

Norwich fans in the North Stand by TheVoiceOfReason on 13:47 - Apr 1 with 595 views First Reply

Apologies if this has been debated.

I know a few Norwich fans living locally that have secured tickets in the North Stand through some online purchasing system. Anyone know about this? Has it been debated?

There was an Arsenal fan behind us in the North and that got pretty nasty after we scored. We might not be Millwall or Leeds but I''m pretty sure any Norwich fan identified / celebrating / even sitting quietly whilst in the North is going to be in a whole world of trouble.

Bearing in mind I know of three separate ones that have managed it, two of which will sit quietly and say nothing and one of which will probably die that day as he will find it impossible to keep quiet if they score, the Police should be far more concerned by this.

In the words of the Chief Kaiser. I predict a riot.

1274 forum posts

9 news comments

0 match reports

0 blogs

0 polls

Add Reply

[quote user="AndyJR"]Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread

Norwich fans in the North Stand by TheVoiceOfReason on 13:47 - Apr 1 with 595 views First Reply

Apologies if this has been debated.

I know a few Norwich fans living locally that have secured tickets in the North Stand through some online purchasing system. Anyone know about this? Has it been debated?

There was an Arsenal fan behind us in the North and that got pretty nasty after we scored. We might not be Millwall or Leeds but I''m pretty sure any Norwich fan identified / celebrating / even sitting quietly whilst in the North is going to be in a whole world of trouble.

Bearing in mind I know of three separate ones that have managed it, two of which will sit quietly and say nothing and one of which will probably die that day as he will find it impossible to keep quiet if they score, the Police should be far more concerned by this.

In the words of the Chief Kaiser. I predict a riot.

1274 forum posts

9 news comments

0 match reports

0 blogs

0 polls

Add Reply[/quote]

Ipswich average gate is 17000, there is no reason why they couldnt have offered us more tickets, 2000 is a joke! they are the masters of there own destiny and will have to mop up the mess!

" Ipswich will opt to roll over "

I think you''ll find that the option is not usually theirs to take. They get beaten. simple as. It also does rather confuse the players with the fans. I doubt the players have any real interest in us staying up or down, most of them will be leaving in the summer. What they will have is an interest in the win bonus - whether that iis enough to fire up a pretty inept squad is another matter.

As to the possibility of violence in the North stand I would advise City fans to be wary of that notorious group known as the sectioned six (year six). Nicknamed the ''binkickers'' these young over exited farmhandss have a fearsome reputation for showing violence towards inanimate objects. A waste bin was kicked savagely at Carrow Road last November and when aiming higher a false ceiling was punched unmercifully at Stamford Bridge.

Anyone seeing the angry threats madeon youtube to a Police horse outside Carrow Road after the game last November will be under no illusion of the danger posed by these riled up rustics.

See the shocking footage on youtube.com - ''when bumpkins go mad''

as th