After reading Susie B''s idea for a new kit design, i thought i would take the time to recreate an image of it to the best of my ability. Susie B, is this anything like what u had in mind???

I''d love to see it on here to see what people think.  If you don''t have it e-mailed to you, Pete, I''ll try and get someone to do it for me soon and send it to you asap.

Pete that is pretty much the same design as the one i''m trying to send you but mine had the sponsor logos and the badge on it aswell.

There you go, i''ve managed at least to get it up as my avatar. At least you can just about make it out eh??

Pretty much, except the neckline is V-shaped with a cross piece of green material behind it.  Also, the bottom hem of the shirt also has the green and yellow narrow stripes on it...for those who like to wear their shirt outside their shorts. 

Overall, it''s pretty close to how I drew it...with the wide green stripe going all the way down the back of the shirt and shorts as well.  Anyway, I''m sure others can come up with something much better!  Still, it was a start...and I''m convinced would be better on the field of play which is where it matters.

That''s very sweet!
I''d buy it and I''d be delighted to see us playing in it.

[quote]That''s very sweet! I''d buy it and I''d be delighted to see us playing in it.[/quote]

I''d buy it and wear it as pyjamas! Sorry Suzi I don''t think there is anything wrong with our away kit. British racing green has been part of Lotus for years, that''s why we''ve got it. I''d rather have their money right now, rather than risk peeing them off.

Cheques are in the post for anyone saying they like it!!!

Just remembered, Pete, the NCFC on the socks should be green.  Minor detail, but would look better against the yellow rectangle.