Sign in to follow this  
ellis206

Ipswich away first priority group

Hi all, just a quick question, I''ve got 10 away stubbs for the Ipswich away game, does that mean your pretty much guranteed a ticket if your in the priorty group? Thanks

First priority group is away season ticket holders. Those with 10 stubbs regiostered would be group two. I believe group two always got tickets in the past but there maybe more people in that group this season. A lot more fans follow the club away in successful seasons. I''m hoping all us in group two get a ticket but if we don''t then that''s the price we pay for success.

Season ticket holder but without 10 away stubs, so hopefully will be watching it on a beamback

Get yourself (or a friend) down to poorman rd tomorrow, tickets go on general sale to the public as of tomorrow.

us cash, less tracable

Brittania would be my suggested choice, there''s a fair old few of us in there already.

Got mine in the block e cobold upper next to away fans. booked online. Plenty left in there.

If you don''t have a Norfolk address then use the online ticketing. No previous purchase history required and no checks (at the moment).

Quite a few in South Stand upper as well (adjacent to away fans)

[quote user="City1st"]Get yourself (or a friend) down to poorman rd tomorrow, tickets go on general sale to the public as of tomorrow. us cash, less tracable Brittania would be my suggested choice, there''s a fair old few of us in there already.[/quote]

As more and more do this the chances of a seat next to bluemike increase. I wonder who the lucky winner will be[H]

[quote user="ellis206"]Hi all, just a quick question, I''ve got 10 away stubbs for the Ipswich away game, does that mean your pretty much guranteed a ticket if your in the priorty group? Thanks[/quote]

I think there are 600ish away season ticket holders, leaving 1400 im sure most would have given there friends the 10 stubs required, 10 stubs is pretty much guaranteed.Money will leave accounts mid week by friday eveyone should know! in group 2! then over to group 3!!

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]We were allocated 2300 tickets at the bin.[/quote]

I stand corrected, thought it was 2000..... Priority 2 will be fine!

[quote user="CANARY CHARGE"][quote user="ellis206"]Hi all, just a quick question, I''ve got 10 away stubbs for the Ipswich away game, does that mean your pretty much guranteed a ticket if your in the priorty group? Thanks
[/quote]

I think there are 600ish away season ticket holders, leaving 1400 im sure most would have given there friends the 10 stubs required, 10 stubs is pretty much guaranteed.
Money will leave accounts mid week by friday eveyone should know! in group 2! then over to group 3!!
[/quote]

I think you will find your 600ish is more like 100ish.

[quote user="CANARY CHARGE"][quote user="Gerry Harrison"]We were allocated 2300 tickets at the bin.[/quote]

I stand corrected, thought it was 2000..... Priority 2 will be fine! [/quote]Double checked the allocation.1900 in V1 + V2400 in Block E400 in Family Area,Total of 2300

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"][quote user="CANARY CHARGE"][quote user="Gerry Harrison"]We were allocated 2300 tickets at the bin.[/quote]

I stand corrected, thought it was 2000..... Priority 2 will be fine!
[/quote]
Double checked the allocation.

1900 in V1 + V2
400 in Block E
400 in Family Area,

Total of 2300
[/quote]

Gerry i think you had better do your sums again....1900 +400 +400=2300????????????????

So priority group 1 and 2 should be almost certainties then? and group 3 go into a ballot I guess? Bet a vast majority of the home ends will be full of City fans though, it will be like Colchester all over again :)

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]From the looks of it, Group 1 is certain, group 2 is pretty mch certain.What do you reckon the odds are of securing a ticket as priority 3?[/quote]I''ll be handing in my form today btw :P