Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Tomorrow is a sell out!

Cheers Harry.I''d have thought more would come,just to get out of Scunthorpe for the day!

I''ve just checked on the Scunthorpe site.[QUOTE]The Iron have been handed 375 tickets for the encounter with the Canaries at Carrow Road.Prices are as follows:Adults - £28.00Over 60''s - £23.00U16''s - £20.00U12''s - £13.00The game is all-ticket so all Iron fans attending must buy their tickets from the club ticket office.They will remain on sale from Glanford Park until 2.00pm on Friday, April 1.[/QUOTE]

Will any unsold be availabe to City fans ?

Scunthorpe aren''t a nasty club and I doubt if they have any idiot thugs - even if they did, the club could just swap some of the disabled and put them in the away bit and let others have their seats (chairs).

No one is going to hit a disabled person - so they will be ok.

26,000+ against football giants Scunthorpe when casual prices are too much and still some fans doubt we could fill Carrow Road for Premiership games if capacity was raised to 30,000+!

The Forest game is nearly sold out although I suspect that being on a Friday night, Forest will return a few that can be sold to home fans?

Be interesting to see where Mcnally intends to sqeeze more seats into the ground for next season!

Not a sell out a seat is available in row N seat 326 in the Wensum infill.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]26,000+ against football giants Scunthorpe when casual prices are too much and still some fans doubt we could fill Carrow Road for Premiership games if capacity was raised to 30,000+! The Forest game is nearly sold out although I suspect that being on a Friday night, Forest will return a few that can be sold to home fans? Be interesting to see where Mcnally intends to sqeeze more seats into the ground for next season![/quote]

I have pondered on this for a while, and can only think of putting an extra row of seats on the end of the gangway, Now not knowing the distance between blocks but think they average 3 to 4 feet so probably thats the answer no need to do any major work just bolt them in place, you could only put seats on one side of the gangways safety has to come first, and just looked its the 2nd of April.  

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]I have got my tickets. 3 generations of Valderrama at tomorrow''s game...[/quote]If that haircut is hereditary, whoever sits behind you''s going to be disappointed...

MC Morty featuring the junior morty''s will be in the house. I''m frankly extremely excited at the prospect.[:)]

If todays game was against one of the bigger clubs who took their full allocation we''d be looking at a crowd of over 30k today if the groung was big enough, 35k would be easily achievable in the prem.