Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich vs Scunthorpe Match Thread

Good news about Pacheco don''t you think? don''t listen to how he''s doing mate, watch it. my p2p has few diff links on it

[quote user="priceyrice"]Good news about Pacheco don''t you think? don''t listen to how he''s doing mate, watch it. my p2p has few diff links on it[/quote]Yeah cheers I will have a look [Y] Will only watch it if it is perfect though because I would rather listen than watch a constantly buffering every second [Y]OTBC

[quote user="priceyrice"]Good news about Pacheco don''t you think? don''t listen to how he''s doing mate, watch it. my p2p has few diff links on it[/quote]Good stream, constant advert pop-ups are annoying though!

That must be the most one-sided first half at Carrow Road I can remember seeing. Fantastic fluid play, great skills and teamwork. Pacheco looks to everywhere..left, right and centre. Could have had 2-3 more. The only possible negative is that it sounded very quiet in the last 20 minutes of the half when you could the players shouting to one another above the whispering crowd. Maybe it''s too easy? Maybe not enough Scunny fans to create atmosphere? Or maybe just the way the game has been miked up (watching on TV). Anyway, bloody amazing, but against a very pedenstrian Scunny. Our posession must be around 80%. Let''s try and bang up the goal difference in the second half!!

Great start after the two week break! I heard that Pacheco is looking very sharp at the moment!

Also, how are the City fans reacting to the Admirals return? Hope he gets a good one after his performances for us in the past :)

Hoolahan hobbling off... looked bad, hope it''s nothing serious but if it is then it''s a major blow to our promotion hopes [:(]