Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Hooly, Holt, Hux

If you could only have ONE of them in the team with the rest of the current squad which would it be?

Hoolahan - he makes us tick always looking for the ball finding space and looking like he going to make something out of nothing. Started to track back this season which he hasn''t done before.[<:o]

Holt - He knows where the goal is and never gives the defence anytime on the ball. He has also been know to cover at right back [;)]

Huckerby - Never afraid to take a player on, was an outlet ball if we were ever in trouble. But very rarely helped with the defending.[:D]

Hoolahan for me.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

If you could only have ONE of them in the team with the rest of the current squad which would it be?

Hoolahan - he makes us tick always looking for the ball finding space and looking like he going to make something out of nothing. Started to track back this season which he hasn''t done before. [<:o)]

Holt - He knows where the goal is and never gives the defence anytime on the ball. He has also been know to cover at right back [;)]

Huckerby - Never afraid to take a player on, was an outlet ball if we were ever in trouble. But very rarely helped with the defending.[:D]

Hoolahan for me.

[/quote]