Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

Pacheco starts

just got back in and checked the line ups, pacheco starting. Good idea i think, lets give him an hour to see what he can do in this league. The Admiral wont take any nonsense though

Norwich

• 01 Ruddy
  • 02 R Martin
  • 06 Whitbread
  • 22 Ward
  • 32 Tierney
  • 07 Crofts
  • 11 Surman
  • 14 Hoolahan
  • 15 Fox
  • 09 Holt
  • 37 Pacheco

Substitutes

• 13 Rudd,
  • 05 Edwards,
  • 12 Lansbury,
  • 18 Smith,
  • 19 Lappin,
  • 10 Jackson,
  • 35 Vokes

That would prob be too attacking for me. He is also nice to have to come on and change the game, fox doesn''t have that same affect. Surman is the one who i think has his position under threat at the moment. He is still to really win me over and i wouldn''t mind seeing Lansbury start for him, or Lappin. This should be a good chance for Surman to show what he can do today with a pacey striker in front of him too.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Good line-up, though I''d have Lansbury in for Fox[/quote]

Why?

David Fox, once again, showed that he is absolutely crucial to our shape and the way we play.

Can''t understand why anybody would want to leave him out, it''d be a very foolish thing to do.

David Fox is amazing.

The little Spainiard wasn''t bad too, class player definatly more to come from him. And if/when we go up i hope we can get him for another season.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Good line-up, though I''d have Lansbury in for Fox[/quote]

What''s Fox done to warrant being dropped? He has been absolutely crucial in terms of our  midfield balance over the last few games.

Pacheco had a terrific game today. Good touch, good movement and confident enough to try to lob the keeper from near halfway. He looks like he''s going to be a real asset for us between now and the end of the season.

Pacheco looks like a class act. I don''t know why so many people would want to drop Fox though, he is vital to our team and the way we play; he keeps things ticking over in the midfield and has a great eye for a pass

What''s Fox done to warrant being dropped? He has been absolutely crucial in terms of our  midfield balance over the last few games.

Nothing, the same as Lansbury as done nothing to warrant been dropped.

I just felt against Scunny at home we could have got away with the more attacking line.

Still super result.

Need to avoid defeat on Saturday now.

[quote user="CDMullins"]

What''s Fox done to warrant being dropped? He has been absolutely crucial in terms of our  midfield balance over the last few games. Nothing, the same as Lansbury as done nothing to warrant been dropped. I just felt against Scunny at home we could have got away with the more attacking line. Still super result. Need to avoid defeat on Saturday now.[/quote]

I agree that Lansbury doesn''t derserved to be dropped either, but I just think Fox''s attributes are unlike anyone elses in the team, whereas Lansbury I believe is best in the Hoolahan role behind the front two which is obviously already occupied with Lansbury. I hope that Hoolahan''s injury isn''t too serious but at least if the worst was to happen, Lansbury could play in that position as well as Pacheco