Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Ric

Let's be avvin You!!!

Just going to say what a big part all us fans can play today

I know it''s not a glamour tie but these last 8 games are so important to the club and the fans .

So come on people bring your boggles your drums and you singing voices

Let''s get carrow road rocking today and give peccheco and voakes a great start to there Norwich loan spell !!!

Otbc

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]Their names are Pecheco and Vokes actually. What''s a boggle?[/quote]

If you''re gonna correct somebody, at least get it right yourself. It''s Pacheco!

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]Their names are Pecheco and Vokes actually. What''s a boggle?[/quote]

If you''re gonna correct somebody, at least get it right yourself. It''s Pacheco!

[/quote]Couldn''t have said it better myself. Hahahahahahahaha.

Sorry about the spelling some was down to I phone. some down to lack of grammar skills me paecheco!! A boogle is a instrument that could be inserted up someones ar*e and blown a bit like a trumpert !!! Yellows !!!

[quote user="snakepit ric"]Sorry about the spelling some was down to I phone. some down to lack of grammar skills me paecheco!! A boogle is a instrument that could be inserted up someones ar*e and blown a bit like a trumpert !!! Yellows !!![/quote]

The mind "boggles"!! Do you mean BUGLE (a small valveless brass instrument)/