Sign in to follow this  
TheMarshmallowMan

Kieran Richardson

I''ve just heard that the Man Utd young winger Kieran Richardson is moving to Norwich on loan for the rest of the season. Do you think it''s true? He plays on the left, though - do you think he would be used instead of Hucks?

I have also heard about this rumour and i reckon there is a pretty good possibility of it being true. if we were to sign him we could play him on the left and push hucks up front with ashton. Sounds good to me....

I have heard rumours that Huckerby is leaving perhaps Richardson would be his replacement.

Personally I think Norwich sould try to sign a pacey central defender before anything else.

Sounds like a reasonable idea, will they let any of their players out though? And with Bolton wanting to loan someone, he could go there and not have to move house. That''s part of our problem, its such a long way for most players to move. If you''re settled, would you go and live on the other side of the country for 3 months for the same money?

Oh, and stop with the Hucks rumour - he''s going nowhere.

[quote]I have heard rumours that Huckerby is leaving perhaps Richardson would be his replacement. Personally I think Norwich sould try to sign a pacey central defender before anything else.[/quote]

Trust me Matt- There is not a chance in hell that Hucks will leave anytime soon! 

I have asked the opinion of a friend of mine (Manc and OT regular) on his opinion of richardson and he said....

"Richardson is a left winger and the more I see of him the less impressed I am. He gets rolled out for the Carling Cup and dead matches in the Champs League. However, he was also involved in the first match against Exeter - this will prove to be a United career ender for quite a few of that team - Richardson amongst them. I think he''ll end up ploughing a similar furrow to Luke Chadwick, now at West Ham. In other words, probably wont help to keep you up, but if you buy him he might do well in the second tier. "

So not sure if he is the answer, but he would be better than nothing!!!

[quote]I''ve just heard that the Man Utd young winger Kieran Richardson is moving to Norwich on loan for the rest of the season. Do you think it''s true? He plays on the left, though - do you think he would be...[/quote]

As people have already said "doubt it" would be nice though.

Now Liam Miller is a definite possibility!!

[quote]I have asked the opinion of a friend of mine (Manc and OT regular) on his opinion of richardson and he said.... " Richardson is a left winger and the more I see of him the less impressed I am. He get...[/quote]

IFT - I take you friend is from Yarmouth then

OTBC

IFT if he is the same standard as Chadwich lets sign him, he was a constant thorn in our side at West Ham

[quote]IFT if he is the same standard as Chadwich lets sign him, he was a constant thorn in our side at West Ham[/quote]

... and when he played for Reading. I''m a big Chadwick fan, and gutted that the ''Ammers got him free. He was born in Cambridge - not too far from God''s Own County.

[quote]IFT if he is the same standard as Chadwich lets sign him, he was a constant thorn in our side at West Ham[/quote]

I suppose you could also say that just because he is not good enough for Man Utd it does not mean he could not do a job for us.

After all, Man United have got rather loftyer ambitions than our own at the moment, so the class of player they would look for is very different.