Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Tierney!!

What a bloody good signing he has turned out to be!! That is all[Y] 

What has impressed me is how he has seamlessly slotted in to our system.

Seems to get up and down really well, strong in the tackle, fast, brave etc...all you need in a full back.

Think he could do a job in the Prem actually!

Another player who you would probably think was just a run of the mill league one player who wouldn''t do much championship level, just like Fox & Crofts. Wrong !!!

PL seems to have a knack of being in players that fit our system/team very well and pretty quickly..obviously they won''t/haven''t all worked but on the whole the players he has brought have been up to the task and have slotted in well. I think the confidence around the club and players and from PL (and the fans most of the time) helps the new lads settle in. He''s brought the right kind of player generally though - ones who want to work for the team and each other and not just for themselves

Great player for us so far and just shows that the manger knows what he is doing. I remember mentioning before he came in the team that i thought Drury should be dropped after some very average perfromances this season and most people on here got on my back, (i may have been a little anti-drury to be fair) the fact he know has almost everyone''s backing on here and has held that position for his own (Drury cant even make the bench) shows how well he has been playing.I think he will be our lb in the prem too and will be capable, i don''t think drury or lappin are adequate cover, and if we get promoted i think the defence is going to need some serious work, another CB at least and two full backs in my opinion- mainly for cover, R Martin is brilliant

[quote user="Pabs"]What has impressed me is how he has seamlessly slotted in to our system. Seems to get up and down really well, strong in the tackle, fast, brave etc...all you need in a full back. Think he could do a job in the Prem actually![/quote]

[Y]Spot on.It feels like he has been here ages but yesterday was only his 7th full game,and very close to being MOTM for the two i have seen.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Loved him at the final whistle, happily clapping along with the fans ''just can''t get enough'' [<:o)]
[/quote]

Ha ha, but from being in a leage 1 side pushing for play offs to moving to a championship side pushing for auto promo he is going to be ''buzzing'' and just have a laugh!!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Signing of the season ?

He is awesome, love his post game antics as well :)

[/quote]

signing of the season? not quite! He has been great since joining but fox, crofts, ruddy, barnett, have all played more than he has and been very good in that time crofts or ruddy i think.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Signing of the season ?He is awesome, love his post game antics as well :)[/quote]

signing of the season? not quite! He has been great since joining but fox, crofts, ruddy, barnett, have all played more than he has and been very good in that time crofts or ruddy i think.

[/quote]Yeah true Nana, meant more maybe Transfer Window signing of the season ? ( on a league wide scale )Enjoyed Pacheco squirting him with the water bottle though, I guess its true, he''s a cheeky scouser at heart !