Sign in to follow this  
Godzvilla

Coach Incident

Greetings Canaries!!

Being an Aston Villa supporter I was horrified to find out that a coach carrying your supporters home after the game last Saturday had been attacked.

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED19%20Jan%202005%2009%3A46%3A25%3A160

Despite the distance involved, Carrow Road has always been one of my favourite away games and I was delighted when you gained promotion last season so that I could renew a few old friendships.  I have always found your supporters a good humoured bunch and have never witnessed an act of hooliganism either inside or around the ground when the two clubs have met.  Last Saturday was typical of this and after a game, which was obviously very disappointing from your end of the ground, there was plenty of good humoured banter and "hopefully see you next season" handshakes.

On behalf of all sensible Villa supporters, I would like to apologise for this incident and sincerely hope that we do see you at Villa Park next season.  There are clubs we would like to see relegated, but they exist slightly closer to home than Norwich!!

Love to Delia,

Godzvilla