Sign in to follow this  
hucks@dh6.co.uk

Norwich City v Scunthorpe Utd match report on www.dh6.co.uk

Hi all,

yesterday''s report on the demolishing of Scunny is now on www.dh6.co.uk have a look tell me if you agree/Disagree

http://www.dh6.co.uk/s14a1n132p1/Norwich-City-v-Scunthorpe-Utd.html

Hucks

Only saw the extended highlights and as big as the scoreline was, I think it was only down to Scunthorpe looking like a non-league side that hadn''t been paid in a few weeks, their players didn''t seem to care and it showed, truely awful for what are professional footballers. It was almost like they admitted defeat before kicking the ball.On the other hand, well taken goals from Norwich, it could of been 8 since they hit the post 2 times as well,  Jackson will have his confidence back at a crucial game next week and Surman looked his usual handsome self on the pitch lol.Sad about Wes being injured but anyone who''s ever stepped off from the bench has always given Lambert 100% so still think Norwich has more than enough quality to draw or scrape a win against Swansea who I''d class as a  hot/cold team.

What do you think of Hooly''s injury Hucks? I hope he''s back sooner rather than later to be honest because he''s been immense all season and his tracking back/finding space and energy helps us no end.

P.S Just wanna say thanks for a matchday programme (from the year we were in Prem) that you signed for me. You obviously won''t remember, but it was a cousin of mine (Roopesh or ''Roo'') who met you a few times and got you and Peter Thorne to sign the programme to me. Cheers fella!

What do you think of Hooly''s injury Hucks? I hope he''s back sooner rather than later to be honest because he''s been immense all season and his tracking back/finding space and energy helps us no end.

P.S Just wanna say thanks for a matchday programme (from the year we were in Prem) that you signed for me. You obviously won''t remember, but it was a cousin of mine (Roopesh or ''Roo'') who met you a few times and got you and Peter Thorne to sign the programme to me. Cheers fella!

[quote user="Jin - York Canary"]

[/quote]

Err..not sure why this posted twice at such different times?! sorry

Yesterday was a truly professional performance where the tempo and intensity created 3 points but as importantly a better goal difference. The crowd played its part in driving the team on and patient play is starting to be appreciated by the fans and applauded even though it broke down at times. Jackson yesterday was at the right place at the right time receiving the right ball. Very pleased for him and a great boost for his confidence for the next few games.

Lansbury is no super sub but he makes such an impact when playing to last 30 mins.

At times during an attacking phase the Scunthorpe back four seemed to be marking space within the 18 yard area as the norwich players stayed outside inter passing and looking for an opening and when it came three or four players moved forward en mases to receive. Is this a new tactic Darren?

HRH

Good report Hucks! Totally agree with your MOTM, Fox was outstanding yet again, just about every attack we had went through him, his passing was first class. As somebody said to me, you can tell he was at Man Utd a few years back, probably learnt a thing or 2 from Scholes! Every body played their very best and it was probably one of the best team performances i''ve ever seen! Scunny were dreadful, but you still have to create and score your chances. Role on Swansea, totally different game, but play like Yesterday and we have no worries!

Hucks, great report as usual but no mention of Tierney. I thought he had a cracking game yesterday.

From the build up to the game I expected Pacheco to be similar to Wes but to be fair there was something of the Huckerby about him at times. El Hucks?

Think Pac Man plays alot like Wes, so if Wes is injured he can slot in there, the lads got ability and looks a class act, but Scunthorpe were one of the worst teams i''ve ever seen!

Very good assessment of the game, Hucks.

I am delighted you chose Fox as man of the match, his distribution was sensational. The Scunthorpe players must have been exhausted having been pulled one way and then the other by his stunning passing. A shocking performance from a team facing relegation.

Great report as always and, as always, very cool to get the opinions of someone who''s been there and done it! Also agree with your MOM I think but, to be fair, it could have been any one of five or six players yesterday in my opinion

Bang on as ever Hucks. Though I do hope the new Scunny manager dramatically changes things around this week before their next game ;).