Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

The stats are looking very good

This is the final run in and of course all supporters will be nervous both about out future fixtures and the performances of our main rivals.

I am not being over confident however year in year out the end of season tables show a pretty regular indicator. That show that 4 seasons out of 5 80 points would get 2nd spot. Whilst ther is always going to be the exception to the rule most of the time 80 points will be enough and i do not see this season being any different with clubs taking points off each other left right and centre.

This would indicate that another 10 points would probably suffice, although i fancy we may get a few more than that.

As for Swansea and Cardiff the games are running out and for them to get to the magic 80 they need 2 points a game average and can only afford to drop 7 points each up to the end of the season. I think the probability of both dropping more than 7 points is very high indeed and though Cardiff had a good win they have been dropping quite a few of late as have swansea.

Anyway it will all come out in the wash in a few weeks but the omens look good, we have got great consistency and momentum and can afford to lose a few games in what is still a tricky run in