Sign in to follow this  
olster

Henrik Pedersen?

I know we have probably already spent our budget on players

I see has been trasfer listed could we not add him to our squad ? and scored twice against the binners to knock them out of the FA cup, so he would become a cult hero in my eyes

Looking at the list of players perhaps Cesar or Laville (who looked very good a season or so a go) could also be worth looking next Friday if no one comes in to buy them....

OTBC

Olster, IMHO i think he was placed on the transfer list along with one or two other players in order to give them a kick up the backside due to that bad run of results they had. I don''t think he has any intention in selling one of his better players i think its just one of Allardyce''s many odd little ploys.

[quote]Olster, IMHO i think he was placed on the transfer list along with one or two other players in order to give them a kick up the backside due to that bad run of results they had. I don''t think he has a...[/quote]

I have to say Francesco you could be right.  I did think it was very very odd of Bolton to put Pederson on the list.  He''s been there for quite a few years and has only just started to find his shooting boots.  i wouldn''t have thought they would let him go on loan to us

Sam said in an article  on icmanchester, that he needed to sell to be able to buy, as no offers have come he may be persuaded to listen to loan offers .to trim the wages down...

so perhaps an offer for a loan may just get a result.