Sign in to follow this  
festagingermon

Without doubt....

The MOST dominant city performance i think i have ever seen!!!! ''nuff said

Absolute quality yesterday, with form like that, prem football is a formality i think, and i for one cant wait!

Easiest three points i''ve ever seen us win and Scunny one of worse teams i''ve seen come to Carrow Road for a long time. No fight what so ever.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I actually got bored at 4-0 as it was too easy! scunny would have been happy to walk off the pitch at 70 mins and let us win 6 nil![/quote]

Must admit i was worried at half time that it would turn into a really boring game,but i loved the atmosphere of the second half.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I actually got bored at 4-0 as it was too easy! scunny would have been happy to walk off the pitch at 70 mins and let us win 6 nil![/quote]

Must admit i was worried at half time that it would turn into a really boring game,but i loved the atmosphere of the second half.

[/quote]

Wouldn''t it be nice if :-Last game of season we just need to beat Coventry to win the league or go up in 2ndWe face Coventry who have nothing to play for and roll over like Scunthorpe we go in at half time 4-0 upWhat a fantastic atmosphere the 2nd half would be.