Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

I reckon I'm the only NCFC fans to be gutted that 5th goal went in...

damn you jackson!

Date/Time Bet Details (Click selection for full details) Stake Return

02/04/2011 14:51:03 Grant Holt to score first and Norwich 4-0 @ 30/1, £5.00 Single 5.00 0.00

02/04/2011 14:47:11 Norwich 4-0 @ 14/1, £10.00 Single 10.00 0.00

300 quid? gaaaan!

i''m still a happy man though...

It could have been painful anyway. I don''t wear any replica shirts and I told the missus I''d get a named shirt of the player that scored the 4th goal...a Jackson "10" - nah! not for me.

Glad my crazy betting days are over. Seeing that we had not scored more than 4 in a match all season I was going to stick a tenner on 5-0 correct score. Happy that I kept my money in my pocket.

Well, I''ve got 50 quid each way on Holt at 25/1 to be the division top scorer so I was gutted when he was substituted !!! I still think he will do it though.... [<:o)]

[quote user="paul moy"]Well, I''ve got 50 quid each way on Holt at 25/1 to be the division top scorer so I was gutted when he was substituted !!! I still think he will do it though.... [<:o)][/quote]I had a few quid on Chrissy being top scorer....... [:$]

good call Paul. Fingers x''ed for you pal.

I was pleased with the 6th goal today though...It didn''t seem so bad then.

I''ll be saying my prayers on the speedy healing of a lil'' Irishman''s semimembranosus muscle. amen!

Last home game i went too (Doncaster 1-1) i had 6-0 down... This time went for 3-1 ;P (And Nelson to score first)

The bloke next to me had £5 @ 40/1 on a 5 nil home win. He left after about 93 mins to go and picks up his winnings.........oh shit!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Last home game i went too (Doncaster 1-1) i had 6-0 down... This time went for 3-1 ;P (And Nelson to score first)[/quote]I don''t think my mate was too gutted with the 6-0 scoreline yesterday though.......£2 on at 66/1 was a perfect end to a a pretty perfect day.

The guy behind me had Holt to score first and 5-0 at 100/1...I think he was still happy though

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="paul moy"]Well, I''ve got 50 quid each way on Holt at 25/1 to be the division top scorer so I was gutted when he was substituted !!! I still think he will do it though.... [<:o)][/quote]I had a few quid on Chrissy being top scorer....... [:$][/quote]Me too Unhinged.

Last home game i went too (Doncaster 1-1) i had 6-0 down... This time went for 3-1 ;P (And Nelson to score first)

Ha, I had Nelson down to score first to! The old Norwich player returning curse looks like it''s been exorcised.

I did see one guy who had a bet on a 5-0 Win with Grant Holt scoring a Hat-trick. Not sure what odds had been put together for that, but I''m guessing he could have covered most of his season ticket. Never mind, there''s always next time.

My brother in law had a fiver on Holt hatrick

Wonder what the odds were for Jacko to get 3??