Sign in to follow this  
aaaaa aaaaa

Widow smashed at villa on ncfc coach...

Just read the article on the pinkun and some comments on the ncfc-fans board.

I quote "suppose no one heard how they were spitting at us and throwing coins and all too?? had they opened one gate there would have been a bit of a scrape ...."

Also:

"i know, and we also asked the stewards to get rid of these people (about 100 at a guess) and they told us to f**k off cos one of there stewards got killed there recently .... !"

An absolute disgrace if it''s true.

[quote]Just read the article on the pinkun and some comments on the ncfc-fans board. I quote "suppose no one heard how they were spitting at us and throwing coins and all too?? had they opened one gate ther...[/quote]

i am the original author of the comments and all of what i said is true.  i was absoluteley digusted with the response form the villa fans.

shall not be going there again!

As a Villa supporter I am as horrified as you are about this and have posted separately on these message boards concerning this incident.  A lot of the blame should be squarely placed on the shoulders of West Midlands Police who designated this game as a non-policed game, leaving any crowd control up to the stewards.  At the QPR game in the League Cup easlier this season, a steward was beaten to death outside a pub where a few hooligans were intent on causing trouble so it isn''t surprising that they were not prepared to take any risks, a case of once bitten....?

What is surprising is the niaive philosophy that just because there has never been an incident at a Villa - Norwich game, there will never be any and by removing the police presence..... well, there are always a few mindless idiots who will take advantage of the situation.  Quite frankly I''m ashamed.  I''m ashamed at the Police''s attitude and very angry that this sort of incident should happen at Villa Park.  I really do hope we see you all again next season when if all goes well, there will be enough Police around to ensure that you can arrive, enjoy the game (well, not too much eh!) and then make it safely back home in one piece.

I wonder how much money Doug Ellis saved in this?  I know who I''d send the bill to!!

Godzvilla

[quote]Lave her alone! She''s entitled to a few drinks, her husband died AND City were appalling.[/quote]

Completely agree Splendid Rush. The poor woman, her husband dies then City lose and then to top it off she gets smashed and somebody has to have a go at her. If she wants to get smashed its up to her.