Sign in to follow this  
i need to be entertained

worst game of the season

does anyone else think that saturdays match against scunny was the worst GAME of the season. Dont get me wrong it was the best performance by City not just this season but in many years we were fantastic, but Scunthorpe were the worst team I think I have ever seen, they tried to put ten men behind the ball when they went one down whats the point, I am just glad we did justice to the way they played and got the 6 (or more) we deserved. I always want to see us win but the opposition could at least try. I feel very sorry for Micheal Nelson he seems doomed to league one football lets hope someone signs him in the summer he should get another crack at the championship, the other people I feel a little sorry for were that hardy band of away supporters, their team playing like that with that attitude would send any fan to drink, when we were at the bottom of the league we did try to win.

WELL DONE CITY WE WERE FANTASTIC I loved our PERFORMANCE  

Hmmmm, I sense you''re playing devils advocate here a bit INTBE. But I''ll bite.

Personally I don''t think they were the worst team here this season. There''s been a few. But everything just came together right, like a perfect storm, and we took advantage. Norwich made them look bad, that''s how I prefer to look at it.

I enjoyed it, obviously, but I did feel a bit weird at half time. It wasn''t the weakness of Scunthorpe, more the possession we had. That must be how every game for Man Utd at Old Trafford vs the likes of Blackburn, Fulham, Sunderland etc is. I wouldn''t call it boring exactly, just lacking tension.

''I enjoyed it, obviously, but I did feel a bit weird at half time. It wasn''t the weakness of Scunthorpe, more the possession we had. That must be how every game for Man Utd at Old Trafford vs the likes of Blackburn, Fulham, Sunderland etc is. I wouldn''t call it boring exactly, just lacking tension''

I''d rather enjoy a relaxed half time pint safe in the knowledge the points are almost safe. If we could have five games like this a season I''d be very happy.

[quote user="Jonzey"]''I enjoyed it, obviously, but I did feel a bit weird at half time. It wasn''t the weakness of Scunthorpe, more the possession we had. That must be how every game for Man Utd at Old Trafford vs the likes of Blackburn, Fulham, Sunderland etc is. I wouldn''t call it boring exactly, just lacking tension'' I''d rather enjoy a relaxed half time pint safe in the knowledge the points are almost safe. If we could have five games like this a season I''d be very happy.[/quote]

Don''t get me wrong, it was AMAZING to be able to relax and just enjoy the 2nd half. We don''t have many games pan out like that. It did feel weird though, unusual to see Norwich so totally dominant AND playing beautiful stuff. Even in League One we never dominated a single match quite so ruthlessly. Lets hope we do get a couple more like that.

"worst game of the season"Strange way to put Saturdays game, would have made more sense if you said worst team we''ve played this season, even then I would disagree as scum were absolutely woeful.