Sign in to follow this  
combinecanary

Away Season Tickets

I''ve never heard of an away season ticket. The price varies at different clubs (especially if we get promoted) and so does our seat allocation, so can''t see how that would work.

you get a form from the ticket office...there is some in there now.......you just fill in your credit details  and get sent the tickets...you are allowed 5 refusals of tickets untill you get removed from the scheme.

[quote user="Canarino"]I''ve never heard of an away season ticket. The price varies at different clubs (especially if we get promoted) and so does our seat allocation, so can''t see how that would work.[/quote]The tickets are sent to you when the box office receives them and they then debit your bank account.

The above post is correct. I had one for the last 7 years before this season, but due to me and my other half having a little girl, I dropped it this season. Its normally £20 per season and as mentioned above you can return up to five tickets.

There are normally somewhere between 150-350 AST''s however last time we were in the Prem there were at least 1000.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I''m sure in the Prem the number of away s/t''s was capped at 1000

[/quote]

I did wonder that but could not be 100%. I think you are right.