Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk canary

1800 Swansea tickets sold! 200 left!

Come on lets fill up the away stand!! Considering the game is on sky and the distance for most fans to travel this is some achievment and i wouldnt be suprised to see the last 200 sold!! COYY!!!!!

Just got mine. Having to go solo as all my mates are lightweight and don''t want to make the journey!Apparently, there are only a handful of single tickets left.Looks to be a good following ;)

I got mine ages ago but my mate got his today and he reckons there are literally only a couple left!  It''s going to be one hell of an atmosphere in that stand!

I got my ticket last week but didn''t get it with my mates so I''m on my own. upper tier and hopefully in amongst some singing fans so I don''t feel an idiot singing my heart out next to a boring old man with a little kid like at palace!

As I said, I''m going alone, so the coach trip will be odd for me unless I get a talkative chap/chapette next to me.Last away league game I went to was the 2-2 draw at Bradford the year we got promoted to the prem last time. Hopefully that''s a good omen.If I don''t get a chatty person, I suppose I''ve got my iPod to keep me company :(

[quote user="morty"]I can''t wait!Can''t say I''m looking forward to the coach trip though![/quote]You and me both mate! Fortunately I''m getting dropped off at Barton Mills so I escape the last hour [;)]Bring on Saturday!