Sign in to follow this  
Pabs

Hoolahan injury

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Here''s my theory.

60 mins in to the game Holt scores his third.

Lambert has told Wes when we go three up he should feign a torn hamstring. This will leave Swansea not planning for him next Saturday.

63 mins Wes comes off.

65 mins Holt comes off too.

[/quote]I like this theory..

Dont know about you guys but im a bit worried about what type of training the boys are doing. Barnett tears, C.Martin tweaks (I think...), and providing its a certain injury and not WEEN_NASTY''s theory its Hoolahan too. I would think that training will be off the pedal a bit aswell because games are all of a sudden coming thick and fast. Is it just me or does anyone worry?...

[quote user="Chirping Canary"]Dont know about you guys but im a bit worried about what type of training the boys are doing. Barnett tears, C.Martin tweaks (I think...), and providing its a certain injury and not WEEN_NASTY''s theory its Hoolahan too. I would think that training will be off the pedal a bit aswell because games are all of a sudden coming thick and fast. Is it just me or does anyone worry?...[/quote]

Quite a few of our injuries this season has actually came in training too, probably just because our players are commited and looking to impress

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Here''s my theory.

Lambert has told Wes when we go three up he should feign a torn hamstring. This will leave Swansea not planning for him next Saturday.

63 mins Wes comes off.

[/quote]

Beat me to posting a conspiracy theory about it! [:P]

[quote user="Askounin"]Guess he will go for a scan tomorrow and then we will hear something. Fingers crossed for all the best.[/quote]

Yeah Ruddy said on Twitter that Hoolahan would be going for a scan tomorrow

[quote user="SotonCanary"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

Here''s my theory.

63 mins Wes comes off.

[/quote]

Beat me to posting a conspiracy theory about it! [:P]

[/quote]me too, nothing to it, wes hattrick against the swans ha

In all honesty i dont think its much to worry about. I dont know much about hamstring problems, but would Wes really be able to drive after an injury? Like others have said, if we make it look like Wes is out then it could leave Swansea unprepared, meaning he is able to roam free without being man marked.

Those spreading rumours of Wes'' injury being "season ending" are spreading rubbish. The scan will happen tomorrow after he''s had time to rest the hamstring and allow any swelling to go down. I guess we''ll know next Saturday.

Googler, I wouldn''t call it ''rubbish'', even the slightest tear or major strain will keep him out for 2-3 weeks minimum, and that''s at a rush to get him back. Which brings us up to the Pompy game, and Lambert won''t rush him back until necessary.

To the conspiracy theorists though, he was signalling to the bench way before he was taken off, and don''t you think at that score, with the game dead saving Holt and Pacheco as precaution is more important than anything.

I think you''ve made a good point about Holt and Pacheco coming off AJ.At first I wondered why Holt came off when he''s the team leader. It was only when I noticed that he came off after Hoolahan (who came off due to injury), Lambert decided: Wes is injured, we can''t afford to let Grant get injured as well so lets take him off as we don''t need him anymore. Pacheco I just thought came off because he''s come here to get regular first team football, and if he gets injured he certainly won''t be getting that.