Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Forest Game Sold Out !

Good effort. I have a hunch that their form/it being on Sky/the ticket price I reckon Forest might not want their full allocation, so wouldn''t be surprised if another block in the Jarrold goes on sale to Norwich fans this week.

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Pretty sure they won''t be taking their full allocation. Plenty of people not happy with the ticket prices.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24556
[/quote]

Yes they don''t seem best pleased at all, but a typical  Forest fans remark," I''ll watch it on the Telly," bit like the binneres and other plastic fans, One Forest fan said "I''m not paying £33 to go to a ground that I have already been to before?" I''m still trying to understand the meaning of that, As I thought you follow your team where ever they play. I can''t wait to see Billy Davis throwing his toys out the pram again

How much are Swansea charging, not £33.00 is it?.....I''m not traipsing down to South West Welsh Wales to watch the game.....I''m going to the boozer in the City to watch it.

And I don''t care what anyone thinks....

Hahahaha that makes for a great read! I love the muppet who is a steward and claims we dont sell out based upon some stats.... completely ignoring the segregation we have to put in place as well as the fact that only Leeds and Ipswich have sold out their full away allocation this season! Hate to break it too them, but we still arnt allowed to sell their seats the other side of the segregation to our own fans, but then i guess as a steward he probably already knows that [:|]Prices are too high, but then so is everything in football! is that right? Of course not, but unfortuantly till things change this is just how it works. McNally is doing what he see as the best way of making our club self sustainable and competitive, I find it bizzare that we are being criticised for trying to go about things the right way rather than doing a ''portsmouth'' and living beyond our means. Supply and demand, if people are willing to pay then thats the price they are going to charge!

Sold out again - that''s good news. Yes, the prices are high (a Derby fan phoned 606 last night to complain about the prices we are charging them), but that''s the case everywhere in football now.

Good post birchfest. The only real problem that I have with our ticket prices is that 16 & 17 years are charged as adults unless they have a season ticket. Most people stay on at school until they are 18 now, so there is no way they can afford to be a casual fan now.

I think the casual price are too high but at the end of the day our average ATT has gone up since the price increases so thats where the arguement ends!

If we were struggling then we would be 2-3000 down on crowds and the club would then have to reduce prices in order to try and fill seats.

Like some of the Norwih fans have stated on the Forest site, our demand far exeeds the maximum supply (EG, we need a bigger capacity!) so until we get Carrow Road holding over 30,000 then we can justify the prices!